Chapter 3~

Readers P.O.V~

I headed to the bathroom, I quickly got in and locked the door. I looked down at my hands, they looked pale and to top it off I was trembling again. I looked into the mirror and saw how I was pale, "oh gosh.." I sighed grabbing the edges of the sink for support. "Why is it I'm like this.. Why did everything happen to me.." I gripped the sink tearing up, as I cried softly, I heard a knock at the door, "just a minu-" I was cut off by a deep voice, "Y/n are you okay?" It was Shinohara. I opened the door slowly, stepping out, "I-I'm fine M-Mr.Shinohara.." He saw how my eyes were watery, he proceeded to hug me, "Talk to me when we get back to CCG okay?" He said softly. I nodded wiping away a few tears. "For now let's go eat okay?" He pulled away from the hug and encouraged me to walk, I walked while he was behind me. As I got to the table Juuzou looked up, "took you a while y/n-chan." He smiled and reached over grabbing my hand slightly, giving it a playful squeeze. After a few seconds he pulled away and continued coloring.

Juuzou's P.O.V~

As I continued coloring the waiter came back with our orders, "here's your sandwiches, " the boy said setting them down in front of me, "and here's your tea and slice of cake ma'am." As he placed her order in front of her, he gave her a smile. She just blushed and like what I did when I got nervous around people looked away slightly. "Oh and my names Kaneki, if you need anything else just call okay?" He said smiling and going back behind the counter. I smiled and picked up a piece of sandwich, biting down on it. "Mmm!" I said happily.

-after eating-

I was finished, Mr. Shinohara was paying up at the cashier, while I was sitting at the table with Y/n. She was finishing her tea when Kaneki came by our table. When she saw him she almost dropped her cup but she quickly grabbed it, setting it down on her plate. "U-uh Ma'am? Would you mind coming by tomorrow and having a small conversation with me?" He said it smiling, she was trembling, "u-uh.." Before she could speak Mr. Shinohara was back over at the table, "she would love to." Mr. Shinohara said smiling. Kaneki turned around and smiled, "o-oh thank you sir." He looked back over at Y/n, who was now blushing and trembling, what is her deal? "Alright I'll be waiting tomorrow at noon, " he gave her a soft smile before heading back behind the counter. "Y/n-chan come on, we have to go," I grabbed her arm pulling her up and walking out.
----------------
Hey! Do you guys like it? I apologize about not updating soon enough, but I assure you I will be, now that in less than a day I will be on summer break! Hooray! Well yeah that's it! Vote please! Xoxo!