Chapter 10~

Note; This is like a time skip, I really just don't question it just please enjoy guys!

{ Readers P.O.V }

At work everything was calm and silent when me and Juuzou had arrived. I headed into my office while he headed into his. I sighed as I sat down, rubbing my face slightly. It didn't even take 5 minutes before my phone rang, "Hello? Yes... I'll be there soon Mr. Shinohara." I said as I quickly stood up. He told me he didn't call Juuzou for this. He was at Cochlea, he needed more help and he knew you were more than capable. He said Juuzou was called by someone else to take on some ghouls at Cochlea.

- time skip -

As I arrived to Cochlea, there were dead bodies everywhere, I ran inside only to see Shinohara down at the bottom with a purple hair male ghoul. Oh no... I quickly ran down, fighting off easily any ghouls getting in the way until I reached the bottom. Shinohara and the purple haired ghoul were just staring at each other. Soon the ghoul quickly let out his Kagune and attempted to attack Shinohara. As you ran to attack the ghoul something pulled at your leg. It was the ghoul that had escaped. Naki... That was his name I believe. He attempted to attack you but soon Akira took over, telling you to help out Shinohara. You ran over to Shinohara, quickly getting in front of him at you saw the purple haired ghoul looked already worn out and beaten down.

"I won't let you harm Shinohara."

"Pops...?"

That was the ghouls last word before he fell onto the ground, unconscious. Soon after a ghoul bashed in, creating a lot of smoke around. "Shinohar-" you were quickly kept quiet by a hand. You turned around and you saw something you'd never seen before. A kakuja... It looked truly terrifying.. He looked like a insane centipede. He quickly hit your neck with his hand, your body locking up and falling onto the ground. "Shinohara!" You yelled as you saw the Centipede ghoul get on Shinohara, but you saw him only eating off Shinohara's armor. Your eyes widened.

That's... That's wrong...!

As you saw him finish, soon one eyed owl appeared, the centipede ghoul had turned back to normal and he picked you up. "W-Wait no I can't...!" You were quickly silenced by the white haired ghoul's hand as he took you with him.

No... Juuzou!

{ Juuzou's P.O.V }

I fought off my dear old twin friends! They were so weak.. I headed towards where I heard all the commotion was, I then saw Shinohara on the ground along with Akira and Amon, trying to tend to Akira's wounds.

"Shinohara-San!" I ran over to him, checking if he was alright. He seemed to be. "Juuzou go after y/n! They took her!" My heart dropped hearing those words.

I nodded and headed towards where Shinohara had told me to go.

"Juuzou!"

I heard her screams and cries, I ran as fast as I could. I had soon seen at the entrance, one eyed owl, eyepatch, and a purple haired ghoul. Eyepatch was hold y/n up in the air with his Kagune. "Y/n!" I called out as I began running towards them but they soon jumped down, taking y/n with them as she screamed and shouted. I heard her crying, sobbing in fact.

Y/n... No.. I wanted you safe.. I wasn't quick enough!

------

HHHH ITS GETTING LIT. TRUST ME IT WILL BE OKAY MY CHILDREN. Anyways thank you guys so much!

Vote and comment your thoughts! Updating soon!

Xoxo,

Emmie!