Chapter 2~

Juuzou's P.O.V~

"10! 20! 30! 40! 50! Come on hang in there! Hang in ther-" I heard a loud crash and the lights went out, the person I was stabbing was now not moving and I felt someone run over to me and hide behind me, "Y-y/n-chan?" I grabbed her arm and pulled her away from my victim as a bunch of Investigators flooded the place, a few would point their quinique's at them, but then they'd March back up. A broad man approached us and y/n gripped onto my arm.

"Hello, I am an investigator, you can call me Shinohara." The broad man said smiling, "you two are now free from here.. We will take you into the police station alright?" He grabbed my hand and he walked us to his car.

- time lapse-

Readers P.O.V~

Well me and Rei have now been 7 years from Mama. We are both now 19 years old, young adults you could say! Of course, I haven't gotten over Mama's torturous ways, but I'm getting better, on the other hand, Rei has just been stitching himself, he hasn't revealed why, but also his attitude towards me is infantile.. Also at times rude but he always protects me. I guess that's just his way of showing he cares..

"Y/n-chan! Let's go eat Mr. Shinohara is waiting for us! "

"Rei hold on won't you!?"

"I said my names Juuzou Suzuya y/n."

"Alright Juuzou wait a minute!"

I slid on my shoes and jacket, as soon as I did Juuzou pulled me out of the building and ran with me to Mr. Shinohara's car, I sat down in the back while Juuzou sat upfront with Mr. Shinohara.

"Where are we eating Mr. Shinohara?" I said softly, my voice shaky and my legs trembling.

"I was told that Antieku was a very nice café,"

"Oh alright Mr. Shinohar-"

I was cut off by Juuzou's excitement, "will there be good food?!" Mr. Shinohara simply chuckled, "well we'll need to try it first to know Juuzou."

- at Antieku-

Juuzou's P.O.V~

I sat there coloring, as I looked up y/n was trembling slightly. That was a sign she was nervous and anxious. "Y/n-chan help me color this please?" She stopped trembling and slowly reached her hand over for a crayon, her hand were small, fragile. Everything about her was fragile. She began coloring, she wasn't very imaginative as I was, she always does as she's told, follows the instructions. I began to color again with her.

After a few minutes of waiting a waiter came over to out table, "hello, what will you have today?" I looked up and saw his features, he had black hair and he was wearing a white eyepatch.

"I'll have sandwiches!" I said looking back down at my coloring, Mr. Shinohara ordered.

"And what will you have ma'am?" Y/n began trembling again slightly and she set down her crayon, "I-I'll have t-tea and a slice of cake please.." She said as she stood up, "I'll be right back Mr. Shinohara, Juuzou." She went over to the bathroom.

I frowned slightly, I knew she had trouble socializing, I mean I do too, but she is more of a scared type of socializing, while I'm too childish, but I like how I am.