Chapter 13~

Y/n's P.o.v.

Shit..!

You were running, after ayato got you to the exit, you heard what sounded like a war going on. There was tons of what sounded like.. Juuzou..?!

"-I'm just borrowing it!"

You heard it. It was his voice. You then look up to see him up jumping up into a tall window and taking out his gun.

"Good-evening!~"

Juuzou then kicked into the window knocking down someone and from what you could see he was shooting at random but hitting all of them down. You saw him give a signal to the other investigators as they now scattered and went into the direction being told.

I-I need to get up there..!

"Juuzou..!"

You yell, he hears it and looks out of the window only to have spotted you.

"Y-Y/n!"

You run up to the building, quickly running up the stairs with your skinny and scared legs, as you reach his floor you jump over the bodies, quickly jumping into his arms and hugging him.

"I've miss your Juuzou.. so much.."

"I've miss you too,Y/N.."

Both of you held on like that until you heard what sounded like someone coming up behind him, quickly pushing back you grab at what was coming toward juuzou, a mysterious kagune you failed to recognize. As you stopped it from hitting juuzou, the kagune threw you across the room, hitting a wall as it cracked behind you. You were on the ground, face down as you heard what sounded like juuzou fighting the ghoul when you heard the sudden metal sound hitting the ground, you forced your head up and saw that the ghoul was close to bitting Juuzou.

"Juuzou!"

Your body jumped up, as you pushed him to the side and the ghoul sunk its teeth deep into your shoulder. You did not flinch, as you very quickly used your force to kick to ghoul across the room, as your hand reached down and grabbed Juuzou sythe.

"C'mon Juuzou you've done your job we need to get back..!"

You ran towards him, your wound bleeding though your shirt and the blood running down your arm, but it seemed like you were ignoring it, as if it didn't hurt.

"Y-Y/N your arm..!"

"Juuzou never mind that..we need to go-"

You felt a something wrap around your leg, your hands let go of juuzou's sythe, as you were pulled back, now hanging from your feet, only to be face to face with the ghoul who took a bite of your upper arm.

"K-Kaneki-"

Juuzou's scythe quickly came down, making Kaneki retract his Kagune, as he jumped back and escaped through the window. Juuzou quickly grabbed your wrist, as he pulled you along with him.

"Y/n you're losing a lot of blood..! Don't die on me..! Don't die-"

Your memory flashed back at when Juuzou would kill for Mama's enjoyment, those words.. he'd say the same thing but not mean it..

You said those words too.. and not know the meaning of them either...

"Mama.. please stop.."

You said obviously disoriented, you were in a state of haze, flashbacks of mama torturing you rushing through your thoughts.

"Y/n! Please stay awake..!"

Footsteps were heard coming towards you and Juuzou, as you felt yourself being lifted up and something being wrapped around where you got bitten.

"Please.. no more.."

Those were your last words before passing out into deep sleep, your body obviously not keeping up with your demands.

Time skip

Y/n's p.o.v.

You woke up, in a comfortable bed.. your eyes adjusting to the lighting before you quickly realize, this was.. your house..!

"Ju-Juuzou.."

You called out, your voice was soft and slight raspy. Hearing quick footsteps approach the room soon the white haired boy poked his head inside of them room, quickly seeing your now awake he ran to your side, as he quickly sat down next to you and looked to make sure you were alright.

"O-Oh y/n... I've been so lonely.."

Juuzou now had tears in his eyes, as he gently wrapped his arms around you. Your arms gently wrapped themselves around his small figure, hugging him back.

"J-Juuzou.."

"Yes y/n..?"

"I-I'm a little thirsty.."

Juuzou pulled away, as he gently laughed, grabbing your cheeks and pulling your face towards his as he planted a soft kiss on your forehead.

"Oh of course you are y/n-chan.. I'll go get some water.."

He left the room, as you sat up slightly, your body completely sore and hurting. It was still recovering from all the throws and punches and bites.

Juuzou soon came back with your glass of water, as you went to grab the glass of water, you quickly covered your mouth, gently you moved Juuzou over are you practically jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom, your fraile body barely making it to the toilet as you began to puke up, at first just regularly but then it became bloody.

"W-What's going on.."

Your eyes were threatening to shut on you, as your vision started becoming dark..

"Y-Y/n..?!"

---------------------------

DRATS- I haven't updated in a while.. I'm sorry I've kept all of you waiting..! My vacation wasn't exactly relaxing.. ;-; but anyways..! I will be trying to update more now.. I promise I know I say this too often but I'm slowly getting back into the routine of it..!

Please know that I'm trying my best..!

Xoxo,
Emmie