Chapter 11~

{ Reader's P.O.V. }

I woke up in a not well lit room, it was plain, the walls were white and the floor was white as well. Silence. Something that surrounded you as well.

A door opened and my head shot over to direction of the door, as my eyes constricted at who was standing at the door who was now walking towards me. It was the centipede, the one who attacked Shinohara and took you from Juuzou.

"You look scared..?"

No it can't be him.. But it indeed was. The boy at the coffee shop, Kaneki, whom Juuzou was jealous of and pulled you away from him that day. His aura was completely different.. It sent fear into your entire body, as he walked closer to you. My body remained there, on the floor unable to move from the fear as he leaned down, his face inches away from yours. The feeling you felt was worse than fear, your whole body numb and unable to move as he just stared with his emotionless eyes into your fear filled eyes.

"We'll be needing you for something.. Right now actually.."

Screaming and crying filled the room, as the purple haired ghoul had been brought in along with another male with white hair, both Kaneki and the other male held you down, as the purple haired ghoul took a bite of the flesh on your shoulder. As he ordered both Kaneki and the other male to let you go.

"Ayato be careful with he-"

Kaneki didn't finish his sentence, as Ayato roughly picked you up, pushing your frail body harshly into the white wall as he then grabbed your cheeks roughly.

"Your flesh is appetizing.. Your scent is like a drug.."

Before you could speak his lips crashed against your chapped ones due to needing water. Tears streamed down your face, you didn't want any of this.. You only wanted to be next to Juuzou...

Juuzou come save me please..

That was the only thing on your mind as Ayato let your face go, everyone leaving the room. A small girl came in to tend to your shoulder and bring you water, her body was wrapped in bandages. She giggled as took a look at you before leaving the room.

{ Juuzou's P.O.V }

It's been a full day, Akira, Takizawa, even Amon was helping me look for Y/n. I knew she wasn't safe, her skin to any ghoul is appetizing, that's why when she is left along its very dangerous. Although she's a investigator she can be over powered by a hungered ghoul.

Y/n we will find you...

As I looked up to the sky it began raining lightly, as I heard Amon yelling while running at me.

"Juuzou! I found something!"

As he approached me, he held a piece of Y/n's distinct soft hair. She's smart, she left a trail for us.. Don't worry y/n we'll find you..

"Amon take me to where you found that! Akira, Takizawa come on we found something that could be a trail from y/n we can't waste time-"

I felt a hand on my shoulder, holding me back from following Amon. I turned to see that it was Akira.

"Juuzou, I know you want to find y/n as soon as possible but we can't barge in there just yet.. We need a plan and we need to see who were against.. We'll follow the trail and see to where it leads, and then we need to go back to CCG and come up with a plan to save Y/n safely, with no casualties."

She's right.. It's for the safety of others...

Y/n hold on.. I'm going to rescue you..

------------------

I'm so sorry for the late update guys! But I'm working on another series for those of you that enjoy lemons. ;)) go check it out, right now I'm working on another chapter for my anime lemon book, btw you guys can suggest characters on it! I don't mind at all! :)) So if you like smut please go check it out!

I should be updating a new chapter this week actually! So don't you guys worry too much, making you wait 3 months was terrible and I'm so sorry for that again. :'((

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

xoxo,
emmie. ❤️