Chapter 9~

{ Reader's P.O.V. }
I woke up to the sun shining in my face,
my eyes slowly opening as I saw Juuzou next to me, his hair slightly in his face. I smiled, moving the bangs from his face away and pecking his lips gently. "Morning sunshine..." I whispered as I was still near his face.

His face... His hair... Him. He's such a beautiful human being to me...

I soon got out of my trance, feeling his lips against mine once more. "Good morning Y/n chan.." He said in his morning voice, it was slightly deeper than usual. In all honesty, it sounds so seductive. "Hungry Juuzou? We have to work today." I said laughing softly. He groaned in response and sat at the edge of the bed, his bare back facing me. I crawled over to him, giving his shoulder a gentle kiss. "Go take a shower sweeti-" I was cut off by him, "No no... I'll make something alright..? You go get ready for the day." The male whispered as he looked back slightly at me, I smiled in response and kissed his nose. "Alright alright.. I won't be long."

{ Juuzou's P.O.V.}

Once y/n was taking a shower I was in the kitchen, only bothering to put on some boxers.

Uh... What do I make...?

My best bet since Y/n isn't too picky about her food, scrambled eggs, perfectly toasted toast, bacon, and some fresh cut up fruits; easy on me as well!~

As I cooked the eggs and bacon, I set the toast in the toaster. As I let the eggs and bacon set and cook for a while, I began cutting up strawberries, apples, slices of pineapple, and her favorite yet weird fruit that she adores so much, dragon fruit. As I finished up cooking y/n walked into the kitchen.

"You nearly read my mind Juuzou!~ This is exactly what I wanted to eat." Y/n said smiling, as she leaned over kissing my cheek. She grabbed her plate, beginning to eat. "Wow this is so good and the toast is perfectly toasted." She said smiling. "Thank you Y/n-chan~" I said as I ate as well. Soon enough I was finished, heading towards the shower to get ready. Y/n decided to read a book while she waited for me.

Maybe today will be a smooth day at work...

----------------------------------

Well I finally updated guys! I'm so sorry for this being so short but I promise the next chapter won't be!~

Also, just a fair warning, this fic will end with like a sad yet happy ending, if you know what I mean. Almost like a Romeo and Juliet sorta thing? But not really but sorta still. cx

Anyways thank you guys so much!~

xoxo,

Emmie. :))