a very belated update.

Hey, friends! I bet you thought you'd never hear from me again, huh?

I wrote this story when I was 18-19. I turn 26 next month. Naturally, I look back on this story and cringe at myself, but I also look back on it so fondly as it is my most successful work. I love logging in a few times a year to read comments and see that people still enjoy the story to this day, even if I think it was something silly that I wrote when I was a freshman in college just trying to get better at writing. 

However, all good things must come to an end. I am considering unpublishing this story, as I have received a few too many unkind comments and messages over the years. Unkind comments about saying Harry's favorite color is blue when it's really orange, and unkind messages because I haven't updated the story or the sequel. I tend to make impulsive decisions so I'm going to think about it a little longer before unpublishing, but it's a real possibility.

I sincerely appreciate all of you that have loved this story over the past several years. Even though I wrote it when I was so young and had virtually no writing experience, writing this story was so much fun and such an amazing creative outlet for me. Every time you commented your reaction to something, whether it was gushing over 1D's friendship or getting angry with Rosalyn or finding something funny, it motivated me to keep writing and made the process so much more fun. Don't ever let anyone make you feel bad for reading things on Wattpad, because the community aspect and the freedom to write what you want, how you want, is unmatched.

P.S, tell me your favorite Harry song! Mine is Satellite!