34. Too Many Thoughts

Songs for this chapter:

1. Temporary Fix-One Direction

2. Sex-The 1975

3. Electric Love-BORNS

......................................................................................................

Rosalyn POV.

Harry and I were an adventurous, spontaneous couple. We had more fun in the quirky parts of New York, getting drunk at the first places we could find, than sightseeing like normal tourists. We liked to laugh and explore and dress casually and just be free. However, we weren't really well-versed in adventurous, spontaneous sex.

As we lied in the back of the limo, Harry thrusting into me, I realized it was the most unromantic, yet romantic, experience I'd ever had. We could be caught at any time, considering we were literally in the middle of Manhattan and update accounts on twitter surely knew where Harry was by now. Harry's pants and boxers were only pushed down, not all the way off, and my dress was still on, just hiked above my legs. We were sweaty, it was uncomfortable, and lacking the luxury feel Harry's bed gave. 

Still, it was romantic. In a very strange way, it was romantic. It was insanely passionate, though it was partially alcohol induced. Harry drove into me over and over like the world would end if he stopped. I had never held on so tightly, and never wanted to let go. Though it was a bit trashy and we were grown adults, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Soon enough, we both reached our highs, and collapsed onto one another after. Harry's lips quickly found mine, kissing me as I attempted to catch my breath. One of his arms was snaked around me tightly, and his other hand was gently caressing my cheek as he continued to kiss me softly, bringing me back to Earth. It was okay, because life on Earth was just as beautiful. 

"Is this gonna happen a lot?" I finally asked as I got myself together as we sat up and straightened out our clothes. 

"What, sex in limos?" he chuckled, shaking out his hair. 

"Well, yeah," I shrugged. "But also, just uncomfortable sex with just a few minutes?"

"I thought this was fun?" he asked, furrowing his brows. 

"It was," I promised with a nod. "It was really fun. It's just...like when we go on tour, will it really be this difficult to get alone time with you?"

I could tell he was doing everything in his power not to roll his eyes as he turned to me. 

"Ros," he began calmly. "I thought we were past the whole worrying about the future thing."

"You can't blame me for thinking about it," I threw my hands up defensively. 

"I can, though," he shook his head. "I love you so much but you worry too much, babe."

He wasn't angry, or even exasperated, because I hadn't made it a huge deal yet. Now, he was actually being really patient and kind, making me once again so grateful for him. But the thoughts were still nagging in my head. 

"But...you didn't answer my question," I continued. 

"Babe, we'll have alone time," he promised, pressing a swift kiss to my forehead. "Yeah, we may have to fight for it sometimes, but we'll get it. I promise."

"Okay," I nodded, accepting it for now and letting him peck my lips one more time. "But wait."

"Yeah?" he questioned.

"I don't know," I admitted. "I'm just a little scared."

"About what?" he slung an arm around my shoulders.

"I'm worried about us," my eyes flickered to the floor of the limo.

"Why?" he demanded softly. "Nothing's wrong, Ros. Everything's all good. Next year is going to be incredible and we're going to be stronger than ever."

"You're right," I sighed in defeat. "I'm sorry I'm getting so crazy."

"You're not crazy, love," he chuckled, kissing my cheek. "You just worry. Which is okay, I suppose. I can't really control that."

"Thanks for understanding," I leaned into him, still feeling a bit of a buzz from the alcohol. 

"I promise you, at the end of the tour, we'll be the strongest couple in the world," he tightened his arm around me. "And then, I'm going to propose to you."

I immediately shot out of his arms, turning toward him. 

"What?" I asked breathlessly.

"Yeah," he smiled. "Hopefully, after the tour, you'll realize how strong we really are together and you'll say yes."

I jumped into his lap, wrapping my arms tightly around his neck. He chuckled, rubbing his hand up and down my back. 

"I love you," I murmured into him. "We're going to be okay."

"I love you, too," he responded. "And we're going to be more than okay. We already are."

                                                                                            ~                       ~                     ~

"Absolutely not," my dad's voice boomed through the receiver, followed by a "no way" by my mother. I was definitely on speaker.

I had finally decided to call them and let them know about my plan to go on tour with Harry, and of course, they freaked out. I didn't really blame them, and I wasn't angry with them. I knew it just freaked them out and they were being protective like any normal parents would. Still, I was a grown adult, living on my own, paying my own bills. They couldn't stop me.

"My mind's made up," I said firmly, yet kindly. "I promise I will call every single day and I'll write and everything will be fine."

"This is a big commitment, Rosalyn," my mom reminded me. "Look, I get that you're a free spirit all of a sudden, and I support you, but to be in the public eye at all times with a boy you haven't been dating that long? Sweetie, that really concerns me."

"You have to understand where we're coming from," Dad chimed in.

"I do, I promise," I responded. "And I promise if I can't handle it, I'll go back to New York. Everything's worked out with Caroline, she's going to publish my book. My dreams are coming true."

After a long moment of silence, Dad finally spoke. "And you're sure this is what you want? You're sure Harry's that serious about you?"

"Absolutely," I nodded, though they couldn't see. "Harry and I want to be together forever. We're not, like, engaged or anything so don't panic. We're just really serious and one hundred percent committed to each other."

"That's great," Mom responded, her voice much softer. "But please...I can't bear to see my daughter all over the headlines...if things get too hard, come home or go back to New York. Just take care of yourself."

"I will," I swore. "And I'll come visit at least once before we leave. And there's a stop in Dallas on the tour so I can come see you then, too."

"Alright," they both agreed in unison.

"I'll call you soon?" I attempted to wrap up the conversation. 

"Please do," Dad agreed.

"I love you both," I reminded them. 

"We love you, too," Mom responded as I hung up. 

"So, should we start packing?" Emily asked as I put the phone on the coffee table.

"Yes!" I squealed and we hugged tightly before I whipped out my macbook. "Let's start doing research on the places we're going. We're going to have the best trip ever."

...................................................................................................

Sorry it's short, it's really just a filler. More drama and such coming soon. :) and only 6 more chapters! :)