24. Bliss

Songs for this chapter:

1. Skinny Love-Bon Iver

2. Daydreamer-Adele

3. Bubbly-Colby Callait

........................................................................................................

Rosalyn POV. 

He loves me. Harry Styles, with the piercing green eyes and adorable curls and sweetest soul, loves me. I had never felt so happy in my entire life. I had already planned to call in sick the next day as Harry and I made our way to a hotel for the night. We didn't want any distractions lurking by going to either of our apartments. We ended up at the Plaza Hotel, quite cliche but incredibly beautiful. Harry easily got us a deluxe room with a large, plush bed and a breathtaking view of 58th street. It looked like Harry's bedroom, but with a mini-bar and mosaic flooring. 

"How about we get changed and then have a drink?" Harry suggested, wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

"Perfect," I nodded.

I quickly changed out of all of my clothes except for my underwear and threw Harry's t-shirt over my body, and Harry stripped down to his boxers. Going into the bathroom to quickly freshen up, I decided to text Emily.

To Emily: Harry and I are staying out for the night, I'll see you tomorrow xo

From Emily: DID IT HAPPEN?!

To Emily: we'll talk about it tomorrow, but yes.

Instead of waiting for her to reply, I quickly shut my phone off. Tonight was about Harry and I, and we finally had zero inhibitions. We both knew how the other felt, and nothing could hold us back. After I returned to the main area of the room, I saw that Harry had already popped a bottle of champagne and filled two glasses, sitting in the middle of the bed. 

"The boys are going to be so excited when I tell them that I finally told you," Harry grinned as we clinked our glasses together in a toast. "They've been on my case for weeks."

"Really?" I chuckled, sipping the expensive champagne. Much better than the Walmart stuff I had every New Year's Eve. "Emily's been the same way."

"Everyone knew but us," he agreed. 

"I bet you love having all three of them back in your life," I grinned, so happy for him.

"Yeah," he nodded, a ghost of a smile touching his beautiful face. "I forgot how much fun we used to have together and how close we were. We're really getting back to that now."

"So," I sighed. "Where do we...go from here?"

"What do you mean?" he frowned in confusion. "We just keep doing what we're doing."

"But that's not going to last forever," I reminded him, eyes flickering down to my glass to avoid his. "You're going on tour eventually."

I figured this statement would piss him off. He'd snap at me for being so pessimistic and accuse me of pushing him away again. 

Thankfully, he proved me wrong.

"Hey," he spoke softly, taking both of our glasses and setting them on the bedside table before reaching for my hands, lacing his fingers through mine gently. "Baby, I know that scares you. I'm sorry. But I promise you, we'll figure it out. No matter what, you'll have me."

"No matter what?" I asked for confirmation, keeping my eyes on our hands.

"Ros, look at me," he demanded softly. I slowly lifted my eyes to meet his, seeing the kindness behind them. "You get to keep me as long as you want. I promise."