31. Love

Songs for this chapter:

1. Resolution-Matt Corby

2. Like Real People Do-Hozier

3. End of the Day-One Direction

((I know I've used 2 of those, but those are like 3 of my all-time favorite songs and they really helped me get in the mood to write this chapter lol))

................................................................................................

Rosalyn POV.

The rest of the evening was a blur. Harry made love to me slowly, several times, as we erased the hurt from the past few weeks. We had no idea where we would go from here, but we knew we loved and wanted each other. I couldn't spend one more second without Harry. He was everything to me, and there was no way I was letting him go again. No more secrets. No more lies.

"It's been hell without you," Harry mumbled into my neck as we lied together. Since we ended up ordering pizza at some point, Harry had dressed in black sweatpants and a thin white t-shirt that showed off his tattoos underneath, and I had on a pair of underwear and one of his t-shirts. We were cuddled up together in his bed, on our sides in each other's arms. It was completely dark in his room, and no one else was home yet, although it was nearly two in the morning. We spoke quietly and kissed often. 

"I'm sorry I put you through it," I whispered, my eyes closing in shame. Harry immediately pressed his lips to my forehead.

"It sucked, but I can't really blame you for being guarded, love," he responded reassuringly. "I'm just glad you're being open with me now. I want all of you."

"You have all of me," I smiled softly, leaning in to peck his lips yet again. "For as long as you want to keep me."

"You may not want to say that," he chuckled.

"Why not?"

"I want you...forever," he confessed, looking into my eyes cautiously. 

I leaned in slowly, kissing him with more passion, yet remaining gentle and slow. 

"Whether I like it or not, you have my heart forever," I promised. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

"So, you'll stay with me forever?" he questioned. "Obviously this isn't a proposal so I don't need a concrete answer, but it's nice to think about."

"Like I said," I sighed, scooting even closer. "I'm yours as long as you want me."

"Forever," he repeated, kissing me again. "And ever."

"I think I know what the next step is," I pulled back cautiously, our faces still close. The feeling of being in his arms, close to his body would never get old. He was so warm and strong and beautiful and loving, everything about him was my home. And I knew that now. Wherever he was, it was home to me. 

He raised his eyebrows in question and I quickly kissed his cheek, his arms tightening around me. 

"If you'll have me," I began, taking a deep breath. "I'd like to go on tour with you."

His face immediately lit up and he pulled me in tighter out of habit.

"Are you serious?" he asked, his voice raising in excitement. "Don't play with my emotions, Ros. You really want to come on tour?"

"If I'm allowed," I nodded quickly. "I mean, if you want I could just come for like part of it but really I'd love to come to every part you want me to come to."