8. Decisions

Songs for this chapter:

1. Slipping Away-Switchfoot

2. Clouds-One Direction

3. All Comes Down-Kodaline

......................................................................................................................

Harry POV. 

The next morning, Niall and I lazily made breakfast. We ate at the table in sweats and sipped coffee with half-open eyes. I was exhausted, but Niall still wanted to know every detail of my adventure-slash-date with Rosalyn. 

"So what's she like? Cause when I met her she was sweet but awkward," Niall's eyes opened a little more as the morning dragged on.

"She's interesting," I answered, sipping my coffee. It was getting cold and it wasn't even that good, but I needed the caffeine. I'd have to invest in some good coffee if I was going to be hanging out with Rosalyn more. "She's like, really wise and shit. I tell her stuff and she doesn't judge me or anything, she just wants to help me. It's crazy considering I literally met her yesterday."

"It is crazy," Niall agreed. Always so blunt. "But you need to get out more, so I'm glad. And she seems harmless."

I didn't know about that. She was kind but I could see her hurting me, and I didn't even know why.

"She lives with her best friend," I changed the subject a little. "Maybe at some point we can all hang out."

"Is her friend a fan?" Niall grinned. "I wonder what she thinks of all this."

"I don't think her friend knows about Rosalyn knowing us," I shrugged. "But I think Ros did mention that she was a fan."

"It's a little weird that she hasn't told her friend," Niall squinted. "I thought girls told each other everything, especially when one of them meets a celebrity."

"Guess not," I shrugged again. "So, have you talked to the boys recently?"

"Not really," Niall shook his head slowly. "I talk to Liam every now and then, but I think Louis avoids me because you two still want to be six year olds."

He didn't say it in an offensive way, just as a fact. It was true. Louis and I were ruining everyone's friendships. It looked like Liam took Louis' side and Niall took mine, when really, they weren't on anyone's side. I missed Liam a lot but I wanted to avoid Louis at all costs, so I hadn't spoken to Liam in a long time. 

"I'm going to talk to Louis," I finally decided. Niall's eyes widened as if I'd told him a huge secret.

"When did you decide that?" 

"Just now," I sipped my now cold coffee and cursed myself for buying Folgers. "I mean, Rosalyn talked me into it last night. I told her all about our little feud and she brought me to my senses, so I think I'll at least try to talk to him.

"Jeez," Niall chuckled. "You've known this girl for a day and she talks you into making up with Louis? I've been trying to do that for like a year."

"I guess I just needed some outside perspective." I finished off my toast and ran my fingers through my greasy hair. It definitely needed to be washed today. "But I'm not calling him to make up. I don't know if I even really want to make up. I just want to talk."

"You need to talk when you're not mad," Niall pushed up his glasses and leaned back in his chair. I still wasn't even totally sure if those glasses were real. "You need to keep an open mind or you both will just start arguing."