11. Slumber Party

Songs for this chapter: 

1. I'm Not the Only One-Sam Smith

2. The Girl-City and Colour 

3. A.M-One Direction

...........................................................................................................

The taxi ride to Harry's penthouse felt even longer than the thirty minutes it took. His fingers laced through mine as soon as we were settled in the taxi, and he didn't let go. I was still reeling from the kiss, and I knew he probably was, too. I was hoping there would be many more tonight. 

"I can't believe you hustled me," Harry spoke as we made our way up the steps to his building. 

"Sorry," I laughed, nearly stumbling on the steps. 

"Good evening, Mr. Styles," the short, smiley doorman greeted. 

"Call me Harry," Harry laughed, shaking the man's hand. As we walked into the building, I was once again reminded that Harry was a rich, famous superstar. It was one of the most beautiful buildings I had seen in New York, and considering it was on the Upper East Side, I felt like a peasant in it. We made our way to the elevator, Harry's hand still holding mine tightly. 

"We're so drunk," I giggled, leaning into him for support.

"Get it together," he slurred with a teasing grin. 

He dragged me out of the elevator as we reached his beautiful penthouse. I watched in awe as we made our way through it. The living room was decorated white and gold, the kitchen was spacious and made for a chef. The ceiling was high and there were four bedrooms. I never wanted to go back to the outskirts of the Upper East Side where Emily and I resided in our shoe-box-sized apartment. 

"Hello you two," I heard a voice call from the living room. 

Niall. 

His Irish accent was unmistakable as he greeted us. Harry drunkenly rushed over to him and hugging him tightly. 

"Whoa, someone's feeling better," Niall laughed loudly, studying Harry's expression.

"Are you still mad at me?" Harry pouted, his hands resting on Niall's shoulders. I wondered what Niall was mad about, and I wondered if that was why Harry didn't want to talk about himself earlier.

"Are you still going to be an asshole about everything?" Niall asked, his face serious even though Harry's wasn't. 

"Probably," Harry admitted. "I'll try, Niall."

"You're forgiven," Niall grinned and the two hugged again. "Hey, Rosalyn!"

"Hi, Niall," I smiled and joined the pair. "Good to see you again."

"Yeah, you too. You guys have fun, I'm going to bed." Niall made his way toward his room.

"Already?" Harry pouted. "It's only like eleven!"

"It's been a long day," Niall shrugged and said goodnight again, leaving Harry and I alone.

"Let's go to my room," Harry eagerly took my hand and dragged me to his room. I happily followed. 

His bedroom was incredible, of course. It was spacious and luxurious, yet simple, and had a beautiful view of the city. It was the master bedroom, and had a huge bathroom. The bed was king-sized and as I sat on it, I felt like royalty. It was a room fit for a monarch. 

"You probably don't want to sleep in those clothes," Harry took a seat next to me. 

"Probably not," I agreed. Harry got up instantly and went to his dresser, picking out a t-shirt and sweatpants for me.