Three weeks later...

A fuming Henson barged into Thorne's office. Thorne could feel his rage the moment he stepped on pack grounds.

"There is no way I will allow them to be mates any longer do you hear me!"

"Need I remind you that I am your alpha, Henson?"

"Alpha?" Henson laughs. "I left that night with the assurance that you would handle the situation instead you sent me away so that brute could break into my house and attack my children! When I lay my hands on him that..."

Thorne glares at him."Be careful with your next words Henson! Your daughter brought that upon herself."

"Are you calling my daughter a liar? You should be begging me not to have her reject your pitiful son."

"Be my guest, he wouldn't miss anything. "

"You keep trying to save that screw up but that's all about to end."

Thorne growls and grabs him by the throat. Henson was becoming an unbearable beta. Lately all he wanted to do was overstep the alpha. Fighting for a tittle that was no longer his. There was no way he could win this no matter how hard he tried. Thorne could no longer hold back the irritation. Henson needed to be put down a few notches. Dealing with Tristan was difficult but it was not his concern. It was getting less transparent to make it seem as if Tristan's interests alingned with the pack's.

"You want to be exiled, or do you choose death?"

He laughs "I have to pay for my actions but your son doesn't?"

Enraged Thorne snaps his neck and lets him drop with a thud. It was not enough force to kill him but he would remain unconscious for some time. He had to be disciplined for his lack of respect.

He steps over Henson heading to the forest. After taking an extra ten minutes to clear his head he entered the druid cave. He stopped in his tracks the cave was different. The blackened walls were gone. It looked as though it was all replaced with white marble. There was a light harmonic hum in the air and the horrendous stench was gone.

"Kar!"

"Mother has long passed."

"Who the hell are you?"

"I am Tristan's protector."

"She never mentioned you, I will snap your neck you demon."

He lunged at her only to fall through the air. She was just a projection. He growls. She looked like Kar but was a great deal younger.

"All your decisions keep leading toward demise. Mother never let me step a foot in here therefore I am free of you. You can not stop what is to come."

"You're in contact with Tristan?"

"His power, you have realized that you can no longer control him. Mother said you would be back when that happened."

"They will kill him."

"You will kill him, if you keep doing things the way you are. This pack is nothing he is meant for greater things. No one Here can hurt him but you."

"How, how do I save him?"

"One life must end for the saved son's life to begin. It is too late now his journey must begin. For one shall speak and all shall follow. He stands tall, expression grim. Must we all pay for the Father's sin?"

The cave begins to shake and her face fills with horror. After sixty seconds the cave stops shaking. The new witch looks pale.

"The last days of life have begun."