Chapter three...

Once back at the bungalow, Amethyst darted upstairs, grabbed herself some clean clothes, than headed to the bathroom.

Turning the taps on, she quickly got undressed and climbed under the lukewarm water and quickly washed herself.

Ten minutes later, she cut the water off, got out, dried herself off and quickly got dressed.

Happy with the way she looked, she headed back downstairs to take a look at the set up her Aunt had put together in the time frame she was away catching up with her friends.

Where her Aunt had hung all those balloons earlier on, was now a set of fairy lights in the shape of butterflies hanging there.

The effect looked amazing.

At one end of the patio was a small table set up with a guest book, a fairy centrepiece and right above that hanging on the wall was a picture board full of photos of Amethyst as a small child leading up to now.

Amethyst shook her head and laughed as she said, " Oh my, talk about embarrassment plus!"

Stepping off  the patio, Amethyst had only just noticed the area her Aunt set up to entertain and feed her guests.

Her Aunt had put up a tarp and placed tables and chairs under it for people to sit and eat. And there was a long table set up with all kinds of food and drinks on it.

And to jazz it all up and make it look nice, her  Aunt Indigo hung lace curtains and  fairy lights  up all around the eating area.

Her aunt had even gone as far as setting up a stage  and had organised a band.

Taking a good look around, Amethyst shook her head as  she comes  to realise  there's
no- way  in hell her Aunt could have done this all by herself .

It's clear she had help doing this.

But it didn't matter anyway who had helped or not, as it's perfect - everything looked  absolutely breathtaking!

The first guest to  arrive was Reverie and Echo,  followed by Pandora, Briony and Mae.

"Wow,  would you just look at this set up.
Your Aunt Indigo really has gone right out didn't she.  As this is totally wicked !"  Pandora said taking everything in.

"You sure can say that again," Amethyst smiled at Pandora.

As more and more people rocked up, the party started  to kick in and the band  began to crank the music up  a notch.

Everyone was up and bopping around like crazy people enjoying themselves and having a bloody good time.

Even Amethyst Aunt was up trying to dance to the" Nutbush," but failing miserably at  it.

Amethyst couldn't help but laugh at the efforts her Aunt was trying to do to keep up with Mae, Briony and Reverie. 

Seriously, it's like she has two left feet.

Giving up and throwing her arms in the air Amethyst Aunt says," Oh bugger it, I'm too old for this shit. I'm going to get me a drink  and leave you youngins to it!"

As Amethyst looked over to where Echo was grabbing herself some food, she noticed Echo's brother Tryne walking in with some guy she's never seen  or meet before.

Damn he was hot ,hot, hot.
Hotter than any of the other guys she's seen in Khisfire.

With his toned up body and olive complexion, shoulder-length salt & pepper hair and extremely handsome looks.

He took her breath away.

"Earth to Amethyst ,can you hear me?" Pandora said as she waved her hand in front of Amethyst face to  try get her attention.

"Uh,"Amethyst said shaking off the trance she was under.

" Are you feeling okay  Ame?" Pandora asked.

" Um, yep I'm fine. Can you tell me who is that guy is with Tryne?"

Pandora glanced  over in the direction of where  Tryne was standing and spotted the guy who Amethyst was asking about.

" Oh I believe his name is kaito Singh, and that's about all I know.
If you want to know more about him, how about you go over and introduce yourself to him," Pandora  suggested.

Amethyst just stood there thinking about what Pandora just said, and  all she could think was, she's off her god damn head.

As there's no -way in hell she was going to walk over there to introduce herself to a guy she doesn't know.
Regardless whether she find him hot or not
- that just wasn't happening on her watch.

Pandora looked at her friend, laughed and called her a chicken shit.

Okay, so out of the group girls, Amethyst is the shy one whenever it comes to the opposite sex.

Anyway,  she was just  finishing off a conversation with one of the guest, when she heard both  Briony and Mae calling out to her to come dance with them.

Both of them were jumping around all over the place like  they had some sort of bloody jumping bean down their pants and were trying to shake it out.

" Hey Amethyst, I just want to say this is the best damn party I've been to in a long time,"
Briony said as she took  a swig of her drink which she was waving around all over the place.

Amethyst smiled and agreed with her as she said she never thought this could be possible.
But here there all are celebrating her 18th birthday thanks to her Aunt.

But a part of Amethyst was missing, and for the very first time in years, she thought about her parents.

She wished they were here to celebrate her 18th birthday with her.

She was so deep in thought, that she didn't notice that her Aunt had walked up and stood beside her.

" I know what your thinking right now.
I miss them too.... But remember this sweetie, they  may not be here in the flesh, but they  are definitely here in spirt.  And they would be so proud of you," her Aunt assured her.

Amethyst smiled and thanked her Aunt, as she turned to walk away and go mingle with the guest.

"Hey Amethyst, don't look now, but that Kaito guy is making his way over here!"  Pandora said nobbing her head in the direction of where he was standing.

Panic hit her hard,as she said," Oh no please, this can't be happening."

Pandora looked straight at her and said ,
" He's coming this way!"

Stepping up to where Amethyst was standing, he held out his hand and said," Hello, I believe we haven't firmly meet yet.
My name is Kaito Singh."

That's all Amethyst remembers before hitting the ground.