Chapter Eight.....

Amethyst stood there starring at the spot where this person who had been watching her just disappeared into thin air, and shook her head in disbelief.

Even though she had seen it with her own damn eyes, she still couldn't believe it.

Please explain to me how one could vanished into thin air?

Seriously, how's that even possible unless off course your a wizard, white lighter, warlock or some other magical being.

"Holly shit, that's it! This person who's been watching my friends and I must be a wizard? There is no other explanation,"Amethyst thought.

Moving on from her little shock of what just happened, Amethyst grabbed her Witt's together and decided it was time to head back home, before her Aunt sends out a search party for her.

What did she get out of today - nothing but a pocket watch and a damn piece of paper that ment diddly squat to her and still no fucken idea who was watching her, and worst of all no clue what the reason is behind it all.

Oh well at least she can admit it was a rather interesting day out.

It was a slow journey back home,but once Amethyst got home, she quickly went had  a shower to freshen up.

"Oh your home," her Aunt Indigo said as she went about dishing out Amethyst meal.

Amethyst just smiled at her, as she thanked her for the meal.

She than asked Amethyst what she got up too today, and Amethyst told her Aunt all about the new little hideaway she stumbled across yesterday....

However,she failed to mention anything to her Aunt about being watched or anything about the piece of paper she found.

No she choosed to leave that final details out because she knew for a fact her Aunt would start freaking out, and Amethyst surely did not need or want that!

They sat eating in silence and not long after finishing their meal, they went out to the lounge room to watch a bit of telly.

Suddenly there's a knock at the front door and Amethyst looks straight at her Aunt with a puzzled look on her face.

But before she even got the chance to say anything, her Aunt tells her Pandora had come around earlier looking for her, and maybe that's her now.

Amethyst gets up and opens the door, and sure enough it's Pandora in the flesh.

They head up to Amethyst room and she tells Pandora that she went back to where they were yesterday and checked all around the place for proof of someone being there.

She  told Pandora about everything  that happened yesterday, right down to spotting someone watching her and how they vanished into thin air.

Pandora looked straight at her with a shocked look on her face as she says,"Holly shit Ame! So you're telling me, they vanished into thin air, like poof.....gone?"

Amethyst nodded her head and told her that's exactly what she was saying.

Pandora than says,"  Oh I see, so obviously this can only mean one thing.... Either this person is a wizard or maybe a warlock. Possibly even an elf or a fairy using a magical gem of some sort."

Amethyst croaked her head sideways, as she looked straight at Pandora with a weird look on her face as she says," Wow, can you elves and fairies actually do that?"

She laughed and told Amethyst that's not all they can do.

Next thing she knew, Pandora jumped off the bed and said, " Hey, didn't you say something about a mud-map?"

"I sure did,"Amethyst told her as she walked over to where she had dumped her backpack earlier on and pulled the mud-map out and handed it to Pandora.

Pandora took the map from Amethyst, looks at it and says it's written in some sort of code she's never seen before.

"Well that just puts a complete damper on everything. What am I going to do with a damn mud-map I can't fucken read?"

Pandora unsure as to what to say, just shakes her head.

"There's got to be someone around who can read it.... Better still, I might just go to the local bookstore and try do some research on it. Yep that's going to be my mission in the morning." Amethyst thought to herself.

Pandora gives her that look, and Amethyst shrugs her shoulders and says," WHAT!?!"

They spoke for a bit more, when Pandora decided it was time she head home.

The sun poured through the shutters of Amethyst room, lightning it up like a damn Christmas tree.

Another day dawned, bringing with it new hopes and aspirations.

As Amethyst made her way to the kitchen to grab herself a coffee,and to feed Ambrosia.

She plonked her butt down when her Aunt Indigo walks in and says good morning.

After finishing her breakfast, Amethyst placed her empty mug on the sink and than made her way into town.

Anyway, off she went into town to gett to the bottom of this mud-map and find out what it actually says.

Once at the bookstore, the lady behind the desk asked if she could help.

Amethyst pulled out the mud-map and showed it to her and asked if she had anything on this type of stuff.

She walked over to her left, searched through the shelf until she found what she was looking for and said, " This book might help you."

Amethyst thanked her and went grabbed herself a seat and started to flip through the book until she found what she was looking for.

Well it turns out she was right about it being written in some sort of code.
However she was wrong about it being a mud-map.

Turns out it's nothing but a damn note and apparently the person who wrote it had used some sort of ruins.

It took Amethyst a good hour and a half to work out the code, and once she had it all layed out in front of her on paper it said,
" This bit of information should help you on your quest in finding whatever you're looking for. I have provided you with a mud-map. It will explain everything..... But whatever you do, hold onto this map and don't lose it."

"Say what! Map....what map? There's no fucken map here!"