Chapter Ten...

"Hey guys you won't believe this, but I think that's Tryne heading this way, and I do believe that's Katio with him," Echo tells them.

Suddenly Amethyst felt her head spinning 90 regress and her heart started racing uncontrollable.

It felt like her heart was about to jump right out of her chest.
She also felt nauseated and felt like she was going to faint.

"FUCK, this can't be happening. I need to get out of here. But how am I going to do that? Im not a fairy, or an elf, and I certainly cannot twitch my nose like Tabitha and vanish into thin air.

So Amethyst did the only thing she knew how to do.... SHE RAN!

She ran as fast as her legs would allow her, until she ran out of breath... and down she went.

She hit the ground and must have blanked out for awhile.

She felt something nudging her, and as Amethyst opened her eyes, she looked up to see the same black unicorn with the purple flowers through it's main that she saw at Fairy Falls standing beside her.

It was like he was trying to say wake up and making sure if she was alright.

He looked absolutely magnificent up close.

He nudged her again and Amethyst slowly rolled to her side, sat up and stretches her hand out for him to smell.

He smelt her hand, nobbed his head in approval, than let out a neigh.

" Who's a beautiful boy..... Oh that off course would be you wouldn't it?
What's your name - wait do you even have a name? Bugger it, you know what, Im going to call you Mystify!"

As if understanding her, he let out the biggest loudest neigh as he nobbed his head in approval.

"Oh you like that do you?

Amethyst patted him some more, than 5 minutes later she decided it was time for her to head home.

But Mystify started to follow her, until she turned around and told him he couldn't come with her.

Amazingly he understood what she was saying and he stopped to chew on some grass.

Back at the house, Amethyst went upstairs and quickly got changed into her nightie,than went back downstairs to have a bite to eat.

It had been an extraordinary day and Amethyst was exhausted.

As soon as Amethyst climbed into her bed and her head hit her pillow, she was out like a light.

The events of the day, playing around in her head like a never ending merry-go-round and images of her playing with Mystify.

All Amethyst could hear was the intense buzzing of her alarm clock.

Rolling over,all she really wanted to do was pick the damn thing up and throw it out the fucken window.

But no, instead she gave it a light tap to stop it from going off it's head.

Another 10mintues and Amethyst walked into the kitchen, took a seat at the end of the table as her Aunt Indigo says," Morning child, I hope your hungry as I made your favourite ...
Smashed avocado on sourdough bread and there's some freshly squeezed orange juice I just finished making on the table."

Picking up her knife and fork, she started cutting into her food, took a mouthful and the food just melted in her mouth.

Once done, she gave her aunt a hand to clean up, and was soon on her way out the front door for work.

Yep back to work it was for Amethyst, as she was covering for one of the other girls while she was out running a few errors.

Well let's just say that's what her work mate told her, and she also promised not to be long.

So there Amethyst was being a kitchen bitch, which she just loves.... NOT!

Two hours in and the damn dishes just kept on coming and by now Amethyst has really had enough.

But unfortunately she can't go nowhere until Rya comes back.

Another hour had passed and still no show.

By now Amethyst really had enough and has reached boiling point.

Never again will she cover for anyone, especially someone who's a kitchen hand, as Amethyst is a barmaid, not a kitchen hand.

ARGH FUCK IT!

Annoyed as she was, Amethyst undid the apron she was wearing and threw it down on the bench as she walked out.

Why should she give a shit. It's pretty obvious Rya doesn't give two shits about her job... other wise she'd be there.

So that's why Amethyst walked out.

She had no idea where she was going, she just kept on walking.

In her frustration she must have walked for ages cause once she actually stopped, took a breather and looked around, it suddenly dawned on her that she was in Fairy Falls.

It was like some magnetic force had drawn her there.

So she walked over to the waters edge, plonked herself down, kicked her shoes off and dangled her feet in the water.

The water felt soooo nice.

She sat there for two minutes debating on whether or not she'd go for a swim.

Only problem is... she didn't have any bathers, and she definitely didn't want to get her work clothes wet.

"Bugger it;"she thought, "there's no-one around, I have the place too myself.
Besides which, it's hot and after the shitty morning I've had so far my care factor is ZERO!"

So she started to strip her work clothes off, undid her bra, but kept her panties on and dived into the cool water.

Anyone who knew her would vouch she normally wouldn't do this kind of thing - but today she just didn't care.

She swam around for awhile, than flipped onto her back to float.

She floated around like this for awhile, just taking it all in, than flipped back over, ducked under the water and as she came back up, she heard," Why hello there... Nice day for it?"

Please vote and like and feel free to leave a comment.