Chapter Fifteen.....

" I'm going into the woods to scream for awhile, anybody wanna come with me?"

Pandora ends up losing it and yells," Argh, we're already in the fucken woods Echo, and I hate to be the one to  say it.... We're lost!
So can you please tell me where exactly is here?"

Echo shrugs her shoulders as she tells Pandora she hasn't a clue.

But now Reverie has had more than enough and she screams at her sister," What the hell do you mean you haven't a clue?"

" Just that Reverie. Pandora told us to walk faster, I chose to run, and well the rest of you clowns  followed me.... And now here we are lost out in the middle of whoop whoop and you guys are blaming me!
Oh and for the life of me - what were we even running from?" Echo asked.

" Who fucken cares. I don't know about you guys, but when someone says Run, I'm going to do just that... Run as fast as my sorry ass will allow me too." Briony told all of them.

Amethyst tells her that's fair enough, but what are we going to do about the situation where in now.

They thought for a bit, until they came to a desidsion to follow the stream and pray it will lead them back home.

So after walking for what seemed like ages, they soon recognised where they were.

Feeling  relieved, Echo says,"  Well look at that - I told you all we weren't lost. See where right back at Fairy Falls."

Shaking her head in total disbelief at what she was hearing, Reverie look's at her sister and say's,"Oh my God your soooo full of shit Echo.  Like seriously, which would you prefer - a bid or a shovel?  Me personally would say a shovel so you can shovel all the bullshit your trying to spin us."

Echo not one to back down and take shit from anyone, particularly her own damn sister, let's it rip as she says," Oh okay, so we ended up getting lost.... who gives a Fuck!
We managed to find our way back and no-one got hurt. So do me a favour sis and get the fuck over it!"

Pandora, Amethyst and Briony couldn't help but laugh at Echo and Reverie bickering over getting lost.

Echo snapped as she asked them all what was so funny.

Amethyst replies with," You two. Just look at the pair of you carrying on like a damn pork chop over total bullshit!"

"Pfttt!" was the only reply she got out of Echo.

" Well that's really immature now isn't Echo?"

"You want immature.... You got it!" Echo said raising her middle finger at Reverie.

Giving it a couple of seconds for both Echo and Reverie to settle down, they then started making there way back into town.

After parting ways, Amethyst started making her way home, and she hoped that Tryne and Katio had finished up for the day.

Once she arrived back home, Amethyst opened the front door and headed straight to the kitchen to grab herself the biggest, tallest glass she could find.

She than poured herself a glass of water and downed it like there's no tomorrow.

Her Aunt Indigo looks at her and says,
" Gees child... bit thirsty are we?"

Amethyst nodded her head, as she poured herself another cold drink and took a seat at the end of the table.

She than asked her Aunt how Tryne and Katio went  with fixing the shed, and her Aunt told her she heard alot of colourful language and carrying on - but they did manage to finally fix it in the end.
Along with a few other things that needed repairing.

"Oh and by the way, I've asked the boys to join us for dinner as my way of thanking them  for there help..... they'll be here within an hour or so."

Amethyst almost choked on her water,when she heard her Aunt say those words.

"Come again!" Amethyst said as she placed her drink down in front of her.

Sheer shock came over Amethyst, as she mumbled underneath her breath that was one of the reasons why she took off early this morning, and now she gets told she's going to be having dinner with Tryne and Katio.

"Crap, this is going to be a total delight.... NOT! What am I gonna do?"she thought.

Than it came to her........
"I'll ask Pandora if she'd like to camp the night. Yeah that's what I'll do."

So with that in mind, Amethyst went and called Pandora.

The phone rang and on the third ring she heard," Hello, Pandora speaking!

Amethyst said who it was and went into great detail about the dinner arrangements her Aunt had made for Tryne and Katio as her way of thanking them for all there help.

Pandora asked her how on earth she was going to handle that, and Amethyst told her that's where she comes in by joining them for dinner and camping the night.

" Oh I see.....Well it sounds like a plan put into action, but can I ask if it's okay for Briony to tag along? As Mum and Dad took Mae away for the night."

Amethyst told  Pandora that was okay and that she will see them soon, as she hung the phone up, than headed to her room to grab herself some clean clothes.

Roughly half an hour later, Amethyst headed back downstairs to give her Aunt a hand with preparing the dinner arrangements.

Dead on 6pm, Pandora rocked up with her sister Briony, and 5 minutes after that  both Tryne and Katio arrived.

Looking at Amethyst, Pandora whispers, " Oh this is going to be fun!"

Jerking her head to turn and face her, Amethyst say's," You think?  I say more like  the fucken Titanic sinking..."

" Oh don't be sooo melodramatic!" Pandora  told her as they all headed into the dinning  room.

"Good evening everyone, glad you could join us," her Aunt said.