Chapter Nine.....

Amethyst sat there checking the piece of paper over just in case she might have missed something.

" Nope, there's no map here.

She was starting to get frustrated by this stage, when suddenly it dawned on her that there are actually two parts to this note and it's clear to see the piece she's got is the crap version.

She didn't know why, but she felt cheated.

For she has this piece of paper and it means absolutely shit to her.

Try as much as she did, she couldn't help but wonder what was on that second half of the note.

Amethyst closed the book up that she had used to work out the code, walked over to the bench and dumped the book on it, than walked out of the book store band walked straight into Pandora.

Pandora smiles at here and asked how she went about working out that code she had shown her.

So Amethyst tells her she worked the code out, only to find out she was wrong about it being  some sort of mud-map.

Amethyst than told her it turned out to be nothing but half of a note explaining stuff about a mud-map; which she doesn't have.

Stopping dead in her tracks, Pandora turn to face Amethyst and says," No-way, you've got to be shitting me! So what now?"

Shrugging her shoulders as she took a deep breath, Amethyst said she didn't know.
That there really isn't much she can do, but throw this part of the note into the bin.

"Fair enough, but I know you Ame, and I know you won't leave it at that. It's like curiosity killed the cat with you!"

Amethyst mumbles to herself.

Pandora just laughs, shakes her head than suggested they'd go to the local milk Bar and grab themselves a milkshake.

Amethyst tells her she's all for that, as they make there way over to the milk bar and ordered their drinks.

Making themselves comfortable, Pandora says,"Okay, so that turns out to be a major flop and who knows - maybe it's better off this way."

Amethyst thought for a second, and realised maybe Pandora's right.

They sat gas-bagging for awhile, when Pandora suggested they go catch up with Echo and Reverie and see what there up too.

Amethyst says," That's not a bad idea," so off they trot.

Twenty minutes later, both Amethyst and Pandora arrived at Echo and Reveries place, knocked on the front door and was greeted by Mrs Ashbluff.

"Amethyst, Pandora, what a lovely surprise. Come in and take a seat while I go let the girls know you're here."

Following Mrs Ashbluff in, they went took a seat, while she waddled off to let her daughter's know they've got visitors.

Within minutes, both Echo and Reverie came bouncing in through the side wooden doors on the back patio and asks what's up.

Looking at both of them, Pandora tells them they were just passing through and thought they'd drop in and see what they're up to.

Both  girls said they weren't doing anything exciting.

Suddenly Pandora hinted they should pack a bite to eat, a cold drink or two and head on down to Fairy Falls for a swim.

Echo, Reverie and Amethyst all agreed that was a brilliant idea, but there was one slight problem.... Neither Pandora or Amethyst had any bathers.

So Pandora and Amethyst followed Echo upstairs to grab some bathers, while Reverie headed  off to the kitchen to work her magic on gathering up a few things to take along to eat and drink.

Once done, they gathered up everything they needed than made there way to  Fairy Falls.

An hour later they finally arrived at the falls, and believe me when I say you just had to see this place for yourself.
Seriously - it's bewitching !

The water running down the side of the mountain and into a crystal clear creek with lot's of wild milk Bar trees, wicked Magnolia, Mountain Ash and Raven wood trees.

The flowers on the trees were in shades of strong Sapphire, pastel lavender, dawn Amethyst,old Jasper, forest umber, and they looked so magnificent in full bloom.

Not to forget to mention the silver flax, summer posy, arching ferns, Rock ferns and demons silk weeds that were scattered throughout the mountains - the scent coming from them was amazing.

Anyway, Reverie walked over to an area underneath one of the wicked Magnolia trees and started setting up.

She laid out a blanket, placed her backpack down and called everyone over to join her.

They helped themselves to a drink and a bite to eat.

Reverie had made up a choice of sandwiches and she even threw in a few cold drinks and some snacks to nibble on later.

Not long after eating all four of the girls headed down to the creek bed for a swim.

The water was so inviting and just the right temperature, as Amethyst eased her way into the water.

Giving Pandora the thumbs up, she shouted out, "Great choice Pandora, just what the doctor ordered."

They played and splashed around in the water like little kids, than got out and layed down on the embankment soaking up the sun.

They spoke for a bit and nibbled on the snacks Reverie packed, and sat back enjoying the rest of the day.

When suddenly Reverie says as she points in the direction of the waterfall, " Hey guys, look over there. Can you see it?"

They all looked in the direction in which Reverie was pointing, only to spot the most magnificent creature ever - a pure black unicorn with purple flowers through it's main having a drink at the bottom of the waterfall.

"Oh he's beautiful isn't he?" Reverie said.

Everyone agreed with her, as they all sat back watching the beautiful creature.

When from out of no-where they saw someone on the other side of the creek walking straight towards them, and it was clear to see that they had someone with them.

Echo was the one who realised who it was, as she says, " Hey guys, that's Tryne walking this way, and I do believe that is Katio with him.