Chapter Nineteen...

In the morning when Amethyst woke up she couldn't recall where she was or how she ended up there.

As she looked around the room, she suddenly started to piece together the events of last night, and like a damn steam train, it all came rushing back to her full force.

Sitting up in the bed, she let out a moan as her head pounded and the room felt like it was spinning 90 degrees.

"Oh please stop, I want off this never ending merry-go-round,"Amethyst moaned as she rubbed her temples.

Just than Echo happened to pop her head in from behind the door, takes one look at Amethyst and say's," Well don't you look like a damn bear with a sore head!"

"Oh shut up. It's not funny.... my damn head feels like it's going to explode."

Echo laughed as she walked into the room holding a glass of some disgusting  looking drink and tells her Tryne said to drink this and she should hopefully start to feel better in no time.

Amethyst takes one look at that awful looking drink and she suddenly turned green at the thought of drinking it.

"Oh gross... I'm definitely not drinking that nasty looking voo doo. Please take that shit away before I end up  throwing up!"

"Trust me Amethyst, this here voo doo will help you feel sooo much better. Just close your eyes, hold your nose and down the hatch it goes.
I've even brought in a bucket in case you might need it," Echo told her as she placed the drink on the bedside table and the bucket on the floor near the bed.

Amethyst screwed up her face as she picked the glass up and swallows that drink.

It tasted vile.
Next thing she knew, she was reaching for that bucket, just as Tryne walked in and asked how she was going.

Echo looks straight at her brother and tells him Amethyst took one look at that crap he gave her and she instantly went green at the thought of drinking it. But she did end up taking it, and this is now the end result of it.

Amethyst moaned,as she reached for the bucket again.

She really didn't feel to good at all, as she layed back on the pillow and shut her eyes.

Tryne looked at his sister as he whispers  and points in the direction of the door,
"Maybe we should let her sleep it off and hopefully when she wakes back up, she's  feeling alot better off than she is now."

So stepping out of the room, they quietly shut the bedroom door behind them and went to grab themselves a cold drink while Amethyst slept some more.

Tryne turns to face his sister and says,"Just how much did Amethyst actually drink last night?"

"About the same amount the rest of us had, as far as I can recall."

Tryne cocked his head as he says," Mm,  well clearly not. Obviously she had a little more to drink than we think she did somewhere throughout the night."

Echo shrugged her shoulders as she tells her brother she hasn't a clue.

Sometime later Amethyst had finally gotten up and headed out to the lounge room to where both Tryne and Echo were sitting watching a movie.

As she walked in, Tryne said," Well good afternoon sleepy head. So how are you feeling now? How's your head?"

She gestured with a thumbs up, as she said she felt a little bit better.
Than she thanked them both for their hospitality and all, and told them she really needed to get going before her Aunt sends out a damn search party for her.

After Amethyst parted ways, and started to make her way home, she ran into Pandora.

"Well hi there. How did the rest of your night go after you left the Modem Butterfly Tavern?"

Pandora's eyes twinkled and her mouth curved into a smile as she thought about her evening last night.

"Well come on, spit it all out will ya, as I'm dying to know."

Pandora couldn't help but beam as she tells Amethyst all about her wonderful evening with Blaze.

"Oh Ame, it was awesome. When we left the Modern Butterfly, Blaze suggested we'd go for a walk along Jade's passage and stop at sleeping Water Lake to sit and watch the stars while we spoke about everything and anything. I swear now Ame, he's the one for me. I know that sounds corny and all after just one date, but he's just sooo sweet!"

Amethyst smiled and told Pandora she's really happy for her.

Than she told her she had to get going before her Aunt ends up sending out a search party for her cause she hadn't been home yet.

She tells Pandora she ended up staying at Echo's place cause she drank too much and ended up sick.

Pandora shakes her head, laughs and says,
"Damn Ame.....well you'd better get moving along than girl!"

After saying goodbye, Amethyst moseyed on home.

Once home, she walked inside,and her Aunt said," Oh you actually remembered where you lived!"

"Oh very funny Aunty Indigo.
Truth is I stayed the night at Echo's cause apparently I had a little too much to drink last night and ended up pretty hung over this morning.
Tryne feed me this awful voodoo shit, which made me puke, so I ended sleeping all day and now I'm home, but I still don't feel hundred percent.
I swear - I'm never drinking again!"

"Famous last words child," her Aunt said as she went about checking on the food she had cooking in the oven.

Than she asked Amethyst if she wanted anything to eat.

Amethyst almost turning green at the thought of eating something, shook her head and said,"OHHHH HELL NO.... All I want to do right now, is have myself a nice warm shower and go back to bed."

Indigo looked at her niece and laughed as she said," Oh okay child... Night now."