Chapter Eighteen...

The week leading up to the big gig at the Modern Butterfly, Pandora, Echo and Reverie ran all over town trying to find the perfect thing to wear.

They all decided they'd wear black jeans, a nice shirt and black boots.

Not one of them knew if Amethyst was coming for not, so Pandora decided to give her a call.

After two rings Amethyst picks up the phone and said," I'll be there soon."

Pandora was baffled as she said," Um how on earth did you know it was me?"

"Lucky guess," Amethyst told her as she went about gathering up a few things and headed up to her room to get herself ready.

She quickly changed into a pair of black jeans, a pink tank top with a long white bell bottom top over the top of the tank top.

Feeling happy with her choice, she grabbed her purse and moseyed on down to the Modern Butterfly Tavern.

When Amethyst finally arrived at the Modern Butterfly Tavern, the place was rocking.

Making her way inside to find the other's, she soon spotted them sitting in a booth a little over from the stage.
But before she made her way over to join them all, she grabbed herself a drink.

After paying for her drink, she than made her way over to the booth, only to find Tryne there with a few of his mates, plus Pandora, Echo and Reverie.

As she slid in next to Echo, Reverie took that opportunity to say," Amethyst, I would like you to meet Blaze....Blaze this is Amethyst.
And this charming, handsome young man to my left is none other than Knox Singh, the actual owner of this place and the one who's throwing this gig here tonight."

Blaze nodded his head, and Knox extended his left hand out and said," It's a pleasure to finally meet you Amethyst. Reveries told me sooo much about you."

"Same," she said as she shook his hand.

As they sat and spoke and were getting to know each other, Knox ordered another round of drinks.

Raising his glass, he said," Here's to new found friendships, and a great night out.
So please drink up and enjoy your night."

"Here, here," they all said as they clinked there glasses up against each other's.

Right at that very moment, the band Knox had hired started to kick in and Echo asked Amethyst if she'd wanted to join her on the dance floor, and Amethyst smiled and said she'd love too.

Once on the dance floor, Echo and Amethyst bopped around the floor like two young teenaged girl's for the next couple of songs.

That was until the band started to play a slow number, and as Echo and Amethyst walked back to there booth, Reverie, Pandora, Knox and Blaze all headed out to the dance floor for a slow dance.

Smiling to herself, Echo watches her sister and Pandora dancing with Blaze and Knox and say's to Amethyst," O.M.G, would you just check them four out will you.  Now tell me - don't you think Pandora's getting a little bit cosy with Blaze? You do see that don't you.??"

Looking in the direction of where both Reverie and Pandora were being lead all around the dance floor, Amethyst thinks for a second, than say's," Yeah I'd have to agree with you, it does seem that way.... but you do have to admit now that they do look good together and she look's sooo happy."

"That she does.... Who'd believe tonight of all nights and this place of all places, Pandora would end up finding her Mr Right!"

Amethyst look's straight at Echo and tells her to calm down and not go jumping the gun, as  she's only just meet the guy.

Echo than points over in the direction Pandora happens to be now standing kissing Blaze and say's," Ookie dookie than tell me, does that look like I'm jumping the gun here?
She literally has her tongue shoved down his throat!"

Amethyst shakes her head as she says,
"Well I guess not!"

They both looked at each other and bursted out laughing as they picked up there drink and took a sip.

When the song came to an end, Reverie, Pandora, Knox and Blaze returned to the booth to join both Echo and Amethyst, and ordered another round of drinks as they spoke, laughed and joked some more.

A few hour's later both Reverie and Knox called it a night, and roughly twenty minutes later Pandora and Blaze also called it a night.

As for Tryne, Echo and Amethyst, they stayed and partied on til midnight.

As the night came to an end, Echo asked Amethyst how she was getting home, and when she told Echo she was going to walk home, Tryne told her there was absolutely no-way in hell he was going to let her walk home alone at this time of night.

So he suggested she'd go home with both Echo and himself and that he wasn't taking no for an answer.

Amethyst looked straight at Tryne as she saluted him and said," Copy that boss man!"

Tryne couldn't help but laugh at her cuteness, as he grabbed hold of her arm to stop her from tumbling over.

It was clear to see she obviously had a little too much to drink.

Once they got to Echo's place, Tryne went and made up a bed for Amethyst, and Echo helped her brother to put her to bed.

After helping her brother with Amethyst, Echo says," Boy is she going to feel it in the morning when she wakes up. I never realised how much we actually drank...
But hey, I'd be the first to admit it was a real blast. I had such a ball.
Oh and Reverie and Pandora - what can I say... they obviously had a ball too. Just look at Pandora, she meet her Mr Right."

Tryne smiles at his sister and says," Whoa, settle down there, don't go jumping the gun, as she's only just meet Blaze tonight!"