Voices of the Past (Part 1)(Chapter 19)

No pov, on the island where Ty Lee washed up.

"Hurry, set her down here," the head sage said as the others brought Ty Lee into the large chamber, "She is suffering a great deal of pain and turmoil within," she said using her fire bending to see within, "From what I can tell, her spirit as ended up in the spirit world, so I'm afraid there is nothing when can do for her other than keep her body safe here."

"Yes ma'am, we'll make sure to keep guard of this girl," one of the disciples, "If you're prediction is correct, this girl has the potential power to save the world."

With Ty Lee in a cloudy part of the spirit world high above the ground

"Ughhh, my head... wait, where am I?" Ty Lee asked herself, standind up and clutching at her head feeling slightly dizzy, "What the... AM I ON A CLOUD?!" She exclaimed, completely baffled looking around, sure enough she was. As she took in the scenery, she spotted what looked to be a temple, surrounded by cloud and fog, but through the fog she could spot a figure walking towards her. "Hey! Who are you? Stay back!" She called out to the strange person, getting into a fighting stance.

"Oh I'm sorry to have startled you Ty Lee," the figure responded, it was the voice of a women, "I've just been expecting you for quite some time now, and I've been very excited to finally meet you," She said walking out if the fog into view. She was dressed in an outfit of an air nun.

"Wait who are you... and how do you know know my name?" Ty Lee asked confused, but still ready to defend herself.

"Ah right, you wouldn't recognize me by appearance, so how about by name," the women said stepping completely out of the fog, "My name is Rioshon, the one to discover Chi-Blocking, and the one who wrote the book you learned it from." Hearing the name made Ty Lee completely freeze up, she instantly recognized the name she read on the book she found in the library of the Royal Fire Academy for Girls, where she had first learned the basic arts of Chi-Blocking.

"There's no way..." She replied, at a complete loss for words, the person who had created the technique she used was standing right in front of her, she had so many questions for her, but it's like Rioshon was able to read her mind.

"I can sense you have many questions for me. I can also sense that while you're quite proficient in your technique, there is still so much you've yet to learn, and I will teach you, as well as answer any questions you have." She told her while extending her hand with a smile, "Take my hand, and allow me to show you and answer all of your questions."

____________________________________________