Aftermath (Chapter 6)

Sorry for the EXTREAMLY long hiatus got a bit busy and lazy so I'm gonna try to have chapters out every couple of days or so (Key word try) but anyway on to chapter 6

Azula p.o.v.

Everything faded slowly faded away until I could see nor feel nothing. Just a moment ago I was reliving one of the saddest times of my life and now nothing is happening

Everything I've ever done to hurt anyone or so I thought. 'What is the feeling? Is it pain? Grief? Sorrow? Regret? No these are all familiar. I feel pride, satisfaction, no remorse.' Then I heard the voices, the voices telling me I was nothing, no one will ever love me, no one could ever love a monster like me, that I was only good for one thing, scaring and bullying people into doing what I wanted, and the people saying these things, mother, father, Zuko, Mai, Uncle Iroh and the list could go on and on but only one person stood out the most compared to all the rest... Ty Lee. 

No p.o.v.

Katara had finished what she was doing, dropped the water and backed away still very cautious because she had no trust what so ever.

"Katara is it done?" Zuko asked just to confirm.

"Yeah it is" she replied, "Are you sure you know what you are doing?" Katara asked in a doubting tone.

"Katara for the last time I am absolutely sure, this is the right thing to do." The future firelord said to the waterbender, and as he says that Azula comes to and is silent and is very still.

"Azula are you okay? Talk to me, please." Zuko begged his sister but all she did was stare at him. Zuko kept on begging and pleading until in a very quiet a faint voice she whispers to him."

"H-how long ha-has i-it b-been?" In a barley audible voice, "Wh-where a-am I?" 

"We are at the palace, Azula what's wrong?" Zuko asked in a worried and confused voice.

"H-how long ha-has i-it b-been?" Was the only response he got?

"What do you mean how long has it been?" Zuko asked confused, "It's been like what 10 to 15 seconds?" Zuko responded, "Azula can you tell me wh-"

He never got to finish his sentence because of the look that was on Azula's face and he would never forget it. It seemed like time was standing still, her face was was covered in tears but she made so sounds of crying, as a matter of fact she made no sounds of movements at all.

But of all that, the image that was burnt into him worse than the scar on his face, was her eyes, they were completely lifeless. It was like Azula's soul had left her body the fire and drive she had was completely gone, and the amber of her eyes had seemingly faded.

"Azula? AZULA! ALUZA PLEASE TALK TO ME!" Zuko pleaded with his sister, " Katara what happened?"

Azula p.o.v

"Like what 10 to 15 seconds?" I froze, I tried to speak but the words died before they could come out. I tried to move but I couldn't it felt like my soul was leaving my body but I was still trapped. I could see Zuko trying to talk to me but there was nothing I could do. Why? Because that hell which seemed like it lasted well over 15 years only lasted 10 to 15 seconds. All I had where endless thoughts running through me head but I couldn't think straight, and next thing I know everything goes black and I feel nothing.

No p.o.v.

"Katara go to the infirmary and get the doctors!" Zuko shouted at Katara, "And please hurry!" He added as she ran off. 

"Azula if you can hear me please hang in there, help is coming just hang on." Zuko pleaded with his unconscious sister. Never in his life or any lifetime did he ever expect to see the almighty Azula defeated and broken down like this.

__________________________________________________________________________ 

Well I finally got this chapter out after many months but hopefully I can get more out for you guys. I appreciate all the support and I will keep writing this book until I run out of ideas. Thanks for reading and I'll see you in the next Chapter, Peace