Flashbacks (Chapter 3)

"Alright in 3 2 ......" 

(Inside Azula's head)

Before Katara can say 1 everything fades to black. 

"This isn't so bad" she thinks to herself, "This actually feels pretty good, I don't know what they were rambling abo-" she gets cut off by her own mind as the memories start to play out.

The first memory was meeting Ty Lee and Mai for the first time in The Royal Fire Academy for Girls, the next memory was when she got Zuko to tackle Mai into a fountain after lighting a apple on fire on her head, then her first time lightning bending and bending her signature blue flames among may others. 

"These were all good times so the unpleasant ones must be coming soon" as she says that the first memory was her father and his rigorous training, remembering how he wouldn't let her rest until she was perfect and even when she was perfect he would make her repeat it over and over again until she couldn't even feel her limbs. It was the same every day, train very late into the night and wake before the sun rose, everyday without fail. Along with these memories there were two that stood out more than the other. The first one was when she struck Aang with lightning and killed him in Ba Sing Se. And then the only memory she regretted was when she was just 7 years old, her father Fire Lord Ozai forced her to kill a boy that took an apple from the garden of the Palace, she was forced to kill a boy who took one apple out of hundreds. It was the only thing she regretted because it was her first and only best friend for a very long time. As her and her father walked away from the boy her father told her, "Never be attached to anybody but yourself, when you try to look after other people you end up leaving yourself vulnerable to your enemy,"  and from there on out the young caring Azula had completely died and was replaced by the cold blooded, reincarnation of her father. She carried those words with her like they where more valuable than any and every item in the Palace combined. Until she met Her.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry for the lack of updates I've just gotten a bit side tracked with school opening back up but this was long over due and I am going to try to get a update schedule going. But until then I'll see ya in the next one. (Chapter 3 done)