The Boiling Rock and a Conflicted Heart part 2 (chapter 9)

No p.o.v

"Now you get it don't you" Mai said not even having to look back at Ty Lee, she could practically hear the sadness, regret, and tears, "The spot it all happened."

Ty Lee p.o.v. Flashback

"I never expected this from you. The thing I don't understand is why? Why would you do it? You know the consequences."

'Nonononononono, this can't be happening right now'

"I guess you just don't know people as well as you think you do. You miscalculated. I love Zuko more than I fear you."

'What do I do, think Ty Lee think, if they fight Azula would surely kill Mai with how angry she is, but if I Chi Block Azula...'

"No, YOU miscalculated! You should have feared me more!"

'I'm sorry Azula please forgive me.'

End flashback 

No p.o.v.

"Why did you do it Ty Lee, I could tell you didn't want to," Mai said snapping Ty Lee back to reality, "Why didn't you just let me fight her."

"Because she would've killed you" she replied her voice barley above a whisper, "We both know that's what would've happened, I had to stop her."

"But what if she had you killed too for doing what you did, then what?" Mai asked her.

"Well I was a risk I had to take, especially because of what happened last time I Chi Blocked her, I guess history repeated itself." Ty Lee said still sad.

"What do you mean by that?" Mai asked confused.

"The last time I Chi Blocked her, I didn't see her for almost 3 years" She said to Mai who had a shocked and worried look on her face, "Yeah I know it's a long story, I'll tell about it sometime since we'll probably be here for awhile."

As they began walking back a guard came up to them, "You two, get ready you're leaving immediately."

"Wait WHAT!?!?" They both said in unison very confused and lost for words.

"Avatar Aang and Zuko have defeated Ozai and Princess Azula, the 100 Year War is finally over."

Ty Lee p.o.v.

'Azula...was...defeated?' I thought to myself, 'No that's not possible... right?'

No p.o.v.

"The crowning of the new Firelord is in 3 days time so you're leaving now, and we've already notified the Kyoshi Warriors so be ready." He said walking away.

"Well you heard him," said Mai breaking the silence, "You ready to go? Because I know I am.'

"Yeah I'm ready, let's get going, after all you're dating the next Firelord, what kind of girlfriend would you be if you missed the ceremony." Ty Lee said teasingly laughing.

"Oh shut up," Mai said rolling her eyes trying to hide the blushing, "Let's just go... AND STOP SMILING AT ME LIKE THAT!" She said stomping off flustered and embarrassed.

"Like what Mai? Whatever do you mean?" Ty Lee said laughing and smiling, but when Mai was far enough away she stopped laughing and whispered to herself, "I hope Azula is okay, I guess I'll just have to find out." She said running to catch up to Mai.

__________________________________________________________________________

2 chapters in the same day is crazy but a 3rd coming tomorrow??? Is even crazier I'll inform you now the after the next chapter I'm gonna take my time with the next one because it's the on I've been looking forward to the most so enjoy this and I'll see you in the next one. Peace