Her (part 2)(Chapter 5)

It's been almost 2 years now and the two girls have gotten closer than Azula has with anyone, except one person. But in her eyes Ty Lee is different, she is such a fun person to be around, her personality is amazing, she is kind to everyone she meets, every time Azula is around her she has a smile on her face, and that is why her father can never meet her. The last time that happened, Azula never got to see them again and she didn't want that for Ty Lee , so they never went to the Palace when they were together, it was mostly in school and occasionally in the market. The only the that hasn't changed was Azula's training, actually it has changed, it has gotten more vigorous. One day while Azula and Ty Lee were together, she had a question for her.

"Ty Lee, can you firebend?" Azula asks the girl because the topic has never come up.

"No, sadly I can't." She says in a dejected voice but instantly perks back up, "But I can still beat you one on one." Azula tried to hold it in but she can't and burst out laughing. She is laughing so hard she has tears running down her face.

"YOU CAN BEAT ME ONE ON ONE?! YOU CAN'T EVEN BEND!" Azula says wiping tears from her eyes, "That's a funny joke Lee."

"I'm not joking Azula" Ty Lee is serious now the smile she had on her face has faded, "I fully believe I can beat you one on one."

Azula has stopped laughing completely and now has a smug grin plastered on her face, "Ok if you are so confidant let's settle this right now. If I win you become my servant for the next month." Azula proposes.

"Ok fine and if I win, I get a tour of the Palace." Ty Lee retorted and this got Azula's attention because all she can remember was the last time she had brought someone over to the Palace.

"Hello? Earth to Azula, do we have a deal?" Ty Lee asked snapping her back into reality.

"Yeah we do, let's go." Azula said walking out of Ty Lee's house and into the backyard. They set up 20 paces away backs towards each other. "Okay we start on 1." Ty Lee nods, "Okay 3... 2.... 1!"

Azula instantly turns and starts blasting fire at Ty Lee and with every shot gave Ty Lee dodged with amazing agility and gracefulness. Ty Lee danced around Azula dodging everything she had to offer and this started to frustrate her.

"IS THIS ALL YOU GOT?" Ty Lee yelled, trying to get into Azula's head, "I THOUGHT THE PRINCESS OF THE FIRE NATION WOULD MAKE QUICK WORK OF A NON-BENDER." Ty Lee exclaimed with a huge grin on her face, now perched up on a wall the separates the yards from each other.

Azula was furious this should have been a easy win, then she decided it was time to end this. She stops moving and closes her eyes, and takes a deep breath.

Ty Lee p.o.v.

Azula stopped dead in her tracks and starts doing some weird movements. After a couple of seconds I see it, the small flickering of a blue light. I try to get closer and see what it is but before I could I was on the ground dodging a beam of I don't know what.

"AZULA WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT." I yell at her but she didn't respond. It was like she was under a trance. Then again she shoots another beam at me and again I am on the ground. This time I get a good look at it and I see it's lightning. 'Wait she is bending LIGHTNING AT ME?! WAIT A SECOND, SHE IS BENDING LIGHTNING?!? This must be what she trains when when she says she has to got train. I can only imagine how long she has to practice, no wonder she always looks tired.' I thought to myself.

I am continuously dodging lightning like my life depended on it, then Azula starts laughing.

"What happened Lee? Where is that confidence you just had?" Azula asks while shooting lightning and fire at me now. 'Okay this is getting out of hand I need to get close to her and end this before I get electrocuted by her.'