Chapter 1:The Stand-Ins

The Second movie of Winx Club does not have any scene in it where the Winx Club girls find out what is wrong in the Magic Dimension. Therefore this will cover the last of the movies: The Magical Adventure and The Mystery of the Abyss.

Anything not between the bold text paragraphs is completely after Season 4 and Season 5's finale episode. This book is set up as a flashback back story. This is a mid Season 4 movie that takes places right at the end of Winter's and Bloom's trials episode with the fight against Nebula and Morganna agreeing to give the Wizards of the Black Circle an impartial trial.

Chapter 1: Stand-Ins

In this story of Winx Club Princess Bloom of Domino has a twin siter who looks like her except for her blonde hair which she often wore in a long ponytail. They were both born in the Domino palace their birth realm and planet. They were hanging out with their teammates the Winx Club girls later today to to strip the power of the Emperor's Throne from the land of the living so it could draw no more wicked minds to become crazy as Tritannus. Winter was staring at a portrait that still had Nabu in it. Coincidentally, it was one of the last two taken on Eraklyon upon the Galleon the Flying Ship of Sky's though both Sky and Jace were not smiling because they felt guilty about what Erendor had forced them to do.

Bloom came up behind and asked. "Anything better with Jace since when with what The Wizards of the Black Circle did to him little twin sister, Wint?" also looking up at the picture and tearing up as well. Wint was her nickname for her little twin sis.

"A bit better, Bloom, I suppose," stammered Winter calmly giving Bloom the second tissue as she used her first one again. "It's slanting back uphill again. And I hope it keeps on going uphill as we all move on and forward again. Have the Trix been found yet?"

"Nope," sighs Bloom. "But the rest of the team insisted we join them in a convergence spell of Sirenix upon the Emperor's Throne in the Infinite Ocean we're to meet up in Magix at the Lake we'll go from there. Aisha and Daphne are finally feeling better. They're almost recovered from Tritannus's torture."

"That's good." Winter replies immediately. Those two were on Domino currently keeping each other company as they both knew what the other was feeling. It wasn't as bad for Daphne as she had been a spirt during all that torture but she could tell how much Aisha was bothered and insisted Aisha stay on Domino awhile. That's right. It was a few days after Aisha and Daphne had finally recovered: meaning being tortured, by the last villain, from their ordeals.

"When do we leave, B? Winter asked her.

"In a week." Bloom answers her.

Buckle up and hold on tight, because now it is time to take a trip into the past to set the course of this Winx Club story straight again. This first part of the story begins after the Winter, Bloom, Roxy and Amara, and the other five Winx girls returned to Sibyla's cave to give the Wizards of the Black Cirlce the new news from Morganna and uncover not one prophecy but two prophecies one concerning not just earth alone, but all magical worlds known to them.

Back home to Gardenia after Winter and her friends confrontation with Aurora and the combat fight with Nebula, the Vengeance of the Earth Fairies comes to a halt as a result of Roxy's and Amara's pleading to the Queen of the Earth Fairies. The Queen listens and accepts the Winx Fair Leaders request for a Fair and Impartial Court Trial for the Wizards of the Black Circle. The Winx return to the Sibyla's cave and told the Wizards the Queen's terms. But after Sibyla's first warning about the third Gift of Destiny. Sibyla tells them also time is about to pause itself. The Winx Club come back to their loft in Gardenia city, Bloom and Winter, plus Musa are shook to see the old man for the Magix post office at the Magix city Teleporting Station drop several letters into their mailbox outside from right around around the corner. Could those letters have something to do with Sibyla's second word of warning?