Chapter 2: The Plan

Anything between bold text is Season 4 anything not  between bold texts is Season 5 summer afterwards and set up for the Third Movie Mystery of the Abyss.

Chapter 2: The Plan

The Winx Club girls learn from Sibyla the Fairy of Justice about a pause in time for all Magical realms. This leaves Winter and Bloom even more puzzled. They consider consulting their birth parents on the Fairy's critical warning. The fairies return from a hard won victory against Aurora and her Arctic fairies. And Winter faced down with Nebula. Roxy pleaded with the Queen of the Earth fairies to drop her hatred against the humans. And the Winx asked the wizards be given a fair trial by Morgana. As the Winx arrived behind their loft they see a familiar face from Magix. The postman Musa knew instantly as back at Alfea she was the one who checked the mail service the most. Winter and Bloom had acknowledged him at the Magix teleportation station when they left Magix to return to Earth multiple times. After he delivered his letters he teleports away. The girls approach their mailbox and Winter pulls out the letters and counted them 8 in all. The first one top was addressed to Roxy, and Amara Winter gave it to her. Then there was Tecna's, Stella's Musa's, Aisha's, and Flora's letters were invitations to the opening ceremony feast of Cloudtower and Alfea Academies. Winter's and Bloom's invitations were a request for them to come home during Marion's birthday week and be with her as per their birth Father's request. How will the boys react when their girls tell them they have to go back to Magix temporarily?

Tecna's Pov

"This is the profile input, Carmen." I informed. "Every new pet goes through rotation so that no one here has to worry about running out of fairy pets. This page tells you which pets may be allergic to something and what the owners should and if something goes wrong what herbs and potion to use to fix it promptly."

"Oh that reminds me Flora keeps a 11000 vials of activated charcoal." Bloom says. "Next to the bathing area in case the pets accidentally swallow rat poison or snail bait. It's the black cabinet right above that sink."

"Got it." stated Carmen writing it down on pad and paper. "And the wheel sends us back info on the person who adopts a pet and I can make one on one house calls if necessary as it will send me their address immediately."

"If there's a Fire emergency at some point I am giving you my Father's work emergency number as he's a Firefighter." Bloom said.

"And if you run into any technological glitches my phone number is on the index card inside the cashier box in the shop." I tell Carmen. "And since my pet is quite specific and so much like me here's daily requirements. The biggest thing to remind the customers here pets aren't allowed to have dark chocolate it's the most damaging thing to them."

"I get it, Tecna." responds Carmen firmly.

"This is your key to the shop and the loft. One special detail stay out of Stella's fashion closet." stated Bloom. "And keep the pets out of her room. One for you and Cindy."

The key had a vines pattern on it and those were the ones for the loft and the other had a smiling puppy, smiling cat and rabbit face on it."

"Don't lose them they were custom made," I warned.

"Don't worry, I won't, speaking of that I will just put mine in the elephant coin purse I have on my belt." says Carmen and she did just that unzipping the small elephant coin purse on her belt and sticking both keys in. Then she zipped it back up.

"Are pet foods with peas in them okay, as I know , sometimes, those can cause an animal not to reproduce offspring?"

"Thanks to Tecna's magical multiplier you shouldn't have to worry about having the pets reproduce at all." said Bloom. "So yes, pet foods that include peas will be just be fine, Carmen. Now Shampoo, and Body washes for pets must come from natural and organic venues."