Chapter 4: The Starting Points

One day on Domino, the birthparents of Bloom and Winter go gift shopping after after setting up everything in the palace to make the twins feel at home, Bloom and Winter prove not to be used to Royal life, but take the difficulties with stride. They were Princesses now since Daphne couldn't put with it anymore now it was their turns to grin and bear it or fake it till you make, the warning of Sibyla still hangs over their minds as it did with the Winx Club members Flora on Linphea getting her room organized to return to Magix after spending time with Alyssa, her Mother, her Father Rhodos, and Miele her little sister, and Helia. Now it was just a day for her and her boyfriend in Magix city.

Meanwhile Roxy beamed up Stella and Tecna were awaiting her arrival at the Magix station. But an even further doom was being kept at bay for not even the Trix knew their own black magic could badly injure each other and when they made plans to find the compass of secrets, pixie village and the tree of life they would be attacking the only thing possible of heal wounds caused by dark magic

It was Wednesday on the Domino realm in Sparksville of Sparks Kingdom and two Princesses in the Sparks Castle were waking up to their first taste of Royalty.

Winter yawns in her royal bed, and stretched her arms straight to her side, she sat up. The red orange sun lighting up her frosty room.

Winter's Pov

It was unusually quiet for the moment, and then poof the Alfea cat Bloom and I made came out of thin air last year.

"Belle, was it? I'm so happy our birthparents took you in. She hugged her.

"Rise and shine young Princesses time for your Royal Protocol training." Two pairs of maids and tutors came to us as I could hear Bloom's double doors open next to my own.

"Wow! Hey!" I exclaimed as they set a breakfast tray on my lap that was silver. I rolled my eyes we didn't need flattery to know we were privileged children.

"I'm not eating all of this, this much food would give me dreadful collywobbles."

"That's rule number 4 Princess Winter, Princesses don't fret about the meal and its amount they served they simply accept it even at parties."

I shook my head, and stated firmly. "Not eating all of that only half of it give the rest of it to the people of Domino, I insist that you do. Go on shoo shoo!"

She picked up the tray and put it on the table, kept the scrambled eggs and the tea but refused everything else.

"Off off, come on now, you have work to do for my Dad, I can handle myself very much, I don't need pampering. I'm almost 19 years old and most definitely not a child anymore!"

"Please, the two of you take some of this eat." Winter commander her maids whose names were Lilac and Lavender."

They could not refuse Winter's commands. They took a bit of food. Then they left to let Winter eat the rest of her breakfast in the peace and quiet. Bloom walked through all dressed up. Their rooms were attached.

"There you are, I was starting to get lonely in such a big room."

Bloom playfully rolls hers eyes.

"You're never lonely when I'm not around, Jace is always with you, you're aiming to invite the boyfriends over on Friday, Mom's party is Thursday same day as Alfea Cloudtower Feast ceremony."

"That's the idea, I made a promise to Jace, Bloom, it's bad thing to break promises."

"Oh, I know." agreed Bloom. "We have to try on the rest of our royal ballgowns in the next three days what a headache."