Chapter 5: The Waiting

Anything not between the bold text is The Mystery of theAbyss Movie which takes place in the end of July early August after The MagicalAdventure which occurred the same time span but a year prior to the third moviein this universe, anything between the bold text is Midseason 4 and within TheMagical Adventure storyline except for this will be more improve than scriptfrom the movie. I am Lumna10 writing this two for one book for Winter's creator_JungKookie87

The Mystery of the Abyss

Random students chattering three lines.

"I didn't know you were going to be here!"

"This is so great!"

"I'm a little nervous."

"Welcome." Professor Wizgis began. "to Alfea's school for fairies, freshman students. To help you choose a course, the girls of the Winx Club have prepared a special greeting form you."

At least of the Winx have a little laugh while the other four were far more focused at their job.

"Hi, guys." Winter and Bloom greet. "Hi," Stella and Flora say together.

"Hey!" Aisha greets the crowd in front of her with Musa. And Tecna just says calmly and as composed as Winter , Aisha and Flora were on stage. "Hello."

"Fine." Musa announced and gave Stella her cue. "Let's begin Stella dim the lights."

"Consider it done!" exclaimed Stella. "In the spotlight where I belong."

Flora moans and urged to her to focus. "Stella, come on, this isn't a fashion show."

"Well, one thing's for sure." Aisha notes to the other girls of her teammates. "We now have their attention."

"Hi, everybody." Winter stepped up to the microphone. Bloom joined her and took a line to read. "And we're all the Winx."

"And we're because we wanna show you what to expect as a fairy student of this school, our school, Alfea." Winter finished the speech." Bloom winked.

"Tecna would you like to start?" suggested Wizgis.

"Me?! Uh, well ok." stated Tecna. "Let's start with something simple; I don't know how about a hologram?!

She conjures a hologram of the Magic Dimension Space Chart of the Planets.

"Each one of you must discover, why it is and what reason you've chosen to come here." Musa continues on from what Tecna said earlier. Just find the magic inside of you. It may be a love for music."

She conjures up some cymbals and drums starts playing them on the stage.

"Or it might be a love for nature." Flora adds her natural gift into the display creating vines sprouting beautiful blossoms blooming on both sides of her audience from her magic.

"Each one one of you must discover the power within you." Aisha remarks.

"So you shine brighter!" Stella finally informs them all, Aisha releases her Morphix powers and it combines with Stella's light sphere creating beautiful white water butterflies.

"Last but not least," Winter starts to wrap up the show's concluding message. "Remember each one of you is a fairy."

"You all have your own magic." Bloom reminds them.

"You just have to find it." finished Winter.

She released snowflakes and her dragon appeared white as ice as they fell away and joined it was soon by Bloom's orange Great Dragon.