Chapter 11: Awoken By Storytime

The Winx were sitting in chairs in front of Bloom's and Winter's beds in the infirmary room aside from Flora who sat between the walkway of both their beds a story book in her hands that read on the cover and spine. "The Magical Adventure of the Winx Club." Now that you know this: go back and imagine Flora the Fairy of Nature's voice narrating the entire adventure we just rediscovered and leapt into today and wrapped up today as well.

It had been 5 days since the Winx brought Winter and Bloom back to Alfea. Winter was beginning to stir in her bed. Flora closed the book, and put it away on the shelf in the headboards of the bed. Flora stood up and walked over to Nurse Ofelia's off.

"Nurse Ofelia Winter's showing movement." Flora informed her.

"Unsurprising I knew she would wake by day 5." Ofelia responded nonchalantly. "She only had hypothermia. Bloom on the other hand her sister was in a more severe condition. Winter should be able to bring Bloom's temperature down a little more.

"Go get Winter some food and get Bloom a cold drink." Ofelia said.

"I'll help you do this Flora." Aisha said immediately. They went out to the cafeteria where lunch was being made for other students. They walked out after gathering three pieces of pizza. And Zero calorie Sprite.

Winter sat up by the time they returned.

"Let me guess someone read me my own story adventure this time to wake me up. Who was it?" She questioned.

"That was Flora's idea she believed it would work for one of you." Musa stated.

"And looks like she was right." Stella admitted. "How you feeling?!"

"Better except I still have this massive headache." sighed Winter.

"That is normal reaction especially when one eats ice-cream right before being attacked by an ice witch." Ofelia informed us immediately. "Do you think you can use your powers to cool Bloom down when Stormy shocked you both it  raised her temperature. And then I'm assuming Icy hit you both with ice."

"Oh that's why it hurt so much cause it was Bloom being hurt too and not only were we frozen to the ground by Icy, Darcy dropped a tree on top of both of us. Where's Jace and Sky?" She asked immediately.

"Jace is fine, but bedridden, he's awake in his room Amara's Love Healing powers worked wonders on the damage he was under. It was undoing some of the damage from Icy's magic at the beginning of this year.

"A first year fairy did that kind of healing magic?" asked Winter. She crawled onto Bloom's and placed her on Bloom's left arm and conjured. "Calming Snowflames."

"That should do it," She sighed. "Bring my sister's body temperature back to normal. Where's Sky?"

"He's missing." Stella announced. "We were going to come look for you when we got an urgent call from your Foster Mom Vanessa saying Jace was injured and that you two were missing and possibly in trouble. There's a problem in the Infinite Ocean. But you nor Bloom aren't ready for the mission yet." spoke Musa.

"We're quite worried about you, you two." informed Tecna. "We hadn't heard from you all day since after the ceremony And Stella well-"

"I was so scared and worried when I saw you two laying there on the ground under that tree unconscious." Stella spurted it out herself so no one else could for her.

"Lunch time for you, Princess Winter warm, cheese pizza. Then you can go talk to your boyfriend. Sky's missing right now. We checked all over Gardenia Park, Roxy, Amara and Flora. We found no sign of him." Aisha told them.

"Stella, Musa and Tecna you should get some rest you've been up four days straight. Off to bed girls. Flora and I will keep an eye on these girls." Aisha practically demanded.

"The Trix must have took Sky, Blaze wasn't there. She hates a stupid fight she said that the year before now after she saved me." Winter whispered. "There was something Stormy said to me before I could hit her and she almost electrified me but Bloom got in the way and used her fire powers and I guess the spell backfired on her cause her to carry amplified energy in the process of saving my life, oh, I can't remember."

"Eat, and maybe your mind won't have such a terrible time opening up to you." Flora insisted as she shoved the second slice of pizza into my mouth causing me to groan and mumbled. "Fl-ora!" as my mouth was full.

She chuckled. "Nurse's orders she said make sure you eat today. And you know me I love following the rules when it's best for the betterment of all our healths."

Flora handed me her herbal tea. And I drank it to wash down the second piece of pizza that almost made me choke from it being stuffed right into my mouth.

"You're all set Winter, take everything easy." Ofelia assured and warned me. "You may go to see your boyfriend in the other room, but no funny business all right?"

"All right, Nurse Ofelia." Winter answers as she stood up and slide off Bloom's bed. Nurse Ofelia opened the door to Jace's room. She sat on his bedside touched his hands and caressed them herself. Her necklace of his glowing on her neck.

"The pressure of this magically linked pain is too much, I feel so damp cold and alone like my life is threatened because someone else has been threatened close to me." Jace repeated over and over again.

"He's been saying the same thing over and over again since Amara woke him up." Aisha said to Winter. "Do you have any idea what is causing this?"

"He's lost his magic because Sky got taken and probably placed under a curse, Aisha." said Winter. "He'll be unable to heal properly unless we save Sky from his predicament. Now I know what happened to Sky's phone, Stormy fried it. That's why he couldn't reach Jace."

"So he'll be like this until we fix the problem in the Infinite Ocean." Aisha said.

"What problem is there in the Infinite Ocean I thought we tied up all the loose ends, already?" asked Winter.

"Not all of them apparently, but I shouldn't say anymore." said Aisha. "But the Infinite Ocean's portals have all been sealed, Winter. There is no normal way into it."

To be continued my precious young Skylights!