Chapter 9: Back To Eraklyon

Winter's Adventure Training Outfit below

"Well what do think of the new clothing line I created for you?" asked Stella as they had all non-magically changed to adventure outfits

"It's beautiful, Stella." stammered Flora breathless.

"All right, Timmy and Jace you can look now." Tecna informed them. But Timmy said. "We can't look even look if we wanted too we gotta land this thing."

"Woah!" The other Specialists said as the ship finally landed.

"Just in a minute betcha you missed us!" exclaimed Musa.

"I missed you so much Flora." stated Helia going to hug her immediately she blushes right rose pink.

"Oh, Nabu, it seems like a lifetime since we've been together." Aisha spoke to her fiancée.

"I guess we've both been busy saving universes." chuckled Nabu. It was more or less a joke.

"Bloom, someone really missed you." Sky greeted her. She hugs Peg instead and Jace and Winter laugh at it it was too irresistible to not laugh at the hysterical romance advances.

"Er...that's not exactly what I meant." Sky stammered.

"You mean the one who always makes me smile?" questions Bloom. Then she looks at Sky's and Jace's armored outfits. "Nice outfit boys, you really taken Knight in Shining Armor literally, Sky and Jace."

Jace's armored outfit below

"They're custom made here on Eraklyon," informed Jace

"And perfect for our journey," added Sky. "We're going to head to the city of Havram, the Forgotten Lost city upon Eraklyon. I'll catch you up as soon as we're on the Galleon. This way, everyone."

"Let's go Nabu," Aisha walks hand in hand with him after Bloom and Sky and Winter and Jace walked up the hill to the precipice.

"Where are we going?" asked Stella.

"The city of Havram." answered Sky.

"Are we gonna fly there?" questioned Stella.

"You'd be surprised what wind can do." stated Brandon firmly.