Chapter 15: Winter's Gut Sense Tingling!

We're underwater back in the Infinite Ocean.

Winter's P. O. V
"You really don't want to fight against the Winx!" announced Musa.

"Girls, you have to get out of here, Politea's too strong even for you" Sky warns us again.

"So we fight together then," states Flora.

"Yeah," I agreed with her.

"Okay, Fairies I admit you're powerful especially you, blondie, but I doubt I'll be the one begging for mercy in the end. Mutants attack them and destroy them."

"Careful girls, these aren't real Mutants they're jellyfish," I said. "I wouldn't be so sure of that if I were you, Politea!"

"That means we can trap their heads in the Sea grasses where the Devourer also lives he'll help this time I'm sure of it." Musa says.

"Flora, make contact with those plants, my dear."

"You got it, Winter and Musa." answers Flora being very careful to whisper my name anyways.

Back in Omnia's Cave, Omnia held her ground and shouted back at Tritannus. "I will never reveal the whereabouts of The Pearl! You can forget it!"

"I think she really means it, my Emperor." cooed Icy coaxing him further along in their plans. "She won't give up without a fight."

"We'll just have to come up with something... a little more convincing..." Tritannus responds. He used his magical trident on the seven selkie keepers of the gates into the Infinite Ocean.

"No!" exclaimed Omnia. "Don't hurt them!"

"Tell me what I want to know, or else..." He demanded.

"Do I have your word that you will free them if I were to tell you?" asked Omnia cautiously.

"Of course." answered Tritannus. "But if I find out you lied to me or hid something from me, I will come back and exterminate you one by one!"

"No, Omnia! Don't say a word!" exclaimed Serena and Chilliera together.

"Oh, for goodness sakes, just tell us where to find The Pearl!" Stormy sighing obviously upset.

"Nobody asked for your opinions, you filthy little brats!" Darcy said.

"Who are you calling "brats"?!" questioned Lithia. Darcy used her magic to create clothes around their mouths to prevent them from speaking to Omnia, and responds. "Now, let's get back to the important stuff, shall we?"

Tecna's P. O. V
Scenery Maze of Archways beyond the Emperor's throne.

"We have to shake them off," says Bloom.

"I've got an idea, girls," I announced.

"You do?!" questions Aisha.

"Yep." I answered firmly.

"Let's hear it, Tec," says Bloom ready to hear her friend's plan to stop the mutants from following them.

"Stella makes a wall of light in front of you in front of that archway after you swim through, Bloom, Aisha and I will linger behind until the mutuants and blast the wall into rocks ontop of them with our powers."

"That's a great idea, Tecna." said Stella. "Here, they come Bloom get their attention!"

"Hey ugly things over here!" Bloom yelled out to the mutants.

Stella got swimming through the archway first, Bloom got behind her and she called out, "Box of Sunshine." A room of four yellow walls appeared to hide Bloom from the mutants.