Chapter 10: Dark Vibes

Winter's Pov
As the other girls attempted the training course most of them clumsily as well aside from Aisha, I felt the breeze pick up and a dark storm brewing our way. As I looked up to the sky, Sky turnt to me and asked. "You're not smiling nor having a straight face, Winter. Is this one of your vibings again?"

"It's instinctual Sky, I have a bad vibe at the edge of all missions everyone here knows that, brother in-law to be. Those Dark Clouds they're in the shape of the heads of the Ancestral Witches aren't they? In the midst of the clouds is Havram Isle right where the lost city is, am I right Sky?"

"You're correct, Havram's corrupted by their dark arts even the clouds take on their shape." sighed Sky wishing he could find something more positive to say. He walked over to Jace and asked. "Please tell me, you told her this already, Jace? That you could lose your magic even after all of this done?"

"I didn't and that's the last thing Winter needs to hear right now." Jace answered back in Sky's ear.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"Sorry, not my secret or place to tell it, Winter, sister in-law. But I don't believe in keeping anymore secrets they get everybody in danger every time anyways."

"I can totally attest to that Prince Sky, Secrets are far from helpful. I tried to keep a secret with my sister upon entering Alfea Academy our first year but I just couldn't keep lying over and over again. My heart was truly convicted and saying the truth from the start is always best status quo."

"The only Status Quo that should be followed." Sky replied.

"100% correct you are." I answered.

"Help! Guys, get me down!" screamed Stella. "I don't even know how I got up here."

"Er...maybe we should start with something simpler?!"

"Sky, duck!" I called out.

She landed superhero pose after punching a hologram of Bloom.

"Thanks, Winter. I've read about this but wasn't so sure how real the evil twin holograms were." Sky responded. "Watch out!"

"Not so fast ETW!" I exclaimed. "You may look like me but you'd never ever have my full set of skills!"

She backflipped her way about the ship and hurled the hologram off the side.

"Hey hands off our boys!" Bloom shouted after helping Tecna up and punching both her evil twin clones in the face causing them to vanish.

"Winter, behind you!" Bloom shouted. I smirked and responded. "Thanks sister."

"My boyfriend doesn't ever narrow his eyes Mister you're playing with the wrong girlie! It's the end of the leash for you fake dumb wizard!" I kicked Jace's evil twin into the deck of the ship quite literally with a roundhouse kick.

"So let's give the taste of what we've learnt in training girls!" Aisha rallies up the others into a charge.

"Learned? Like how to fold?" questions Musa.
"Oh, Musa." The other girls and I laugh at her attemptive joke in the middle of a crisis.

"Positive energy people." Tecna informed. "They're just figmented holograms they can't do real damage. They'll be able to hurt, but it's just that. We'll be a bit bruised after this but we won't break any bones in the process of gaining our victory rite of passage to the Isle."

"Aisha, wait, " I warned. "Let me help you!"

Together they kicked and punched down clones of Nabu and Nabu didn't get kicked in the face this time.