Chapter 16: The Winx Always Save The Day!

Previously on the Winx Club in the current tale of The Mystery of the Abyss, the Winx find themselves on the edge of life itself as a confrontation with Tritannus released Emperor of the Infinite Ocean turns the reef the home of the Sacred powerful Pearl of the Deeps and tries to kill them with its rocky spikes. Will the Winx find another way out of this deadly reef by working as team in harmony by Musa's standards? It is a race against the clock to stop Politea from putting all Magical seas in danger of being Politea and will Musa earn the right to finally use her Sirenix wish? Read on to find out more in this dramatic finale chapter. But wait, there will be a sneak peek chapter after this one is finished and published too.

Chapter 16: The Winx Always Save The Day!

"Uhm, girls." stuttered Flora noticing the rock spikes were getting closer and closer to them.

"I need loads of sound waves, enough to make them visible, ladies." Musa tells her teammates.

"But of course," agreed Tecna happily. "That's genius! By collecting the data, I can create a three-dimensional holographic map exact to the decimal fraction."

"Uh, Tecna?"

"What now, Stella?" She asks obviously annoyed with the fashion girl of the group.

"Remember what I said before about speaking in English." Stella reminded her right away.

"Girls! Let's move it!" Flora cuts them off.

"Okay, I need you to make a lot of noise!" Musa encourages them all.

Stella, Bloom and Flora use their spells.

It was a tricky thing to get noise to be visible underwater just like the Black Mud Swamp the Infinite Ocean absorbed huge amounts of sounds itself.

Musa shook her and frowns at the three, and asked loudly. "You call this noise? There is way more noise at a concert by Justin Bie..."

"Hey!" Stella snapped offended. "I like Justin!"

"We'll make noise, Musa." Flora replies. "Coralbells!" Coralbell flowers started making beautiful tunes.

"Very good, Flora!" Musa cheered her.

"How about this?" asked Winter. "Snowbell Flames!" The blonde girl conjured Snowbells with her snow fire magic and they made an excellent tune with Flora's coralbell flowers.

"Awesome, Winter, way to go!" complimented Musa.

"Roaring Fires!" Bloom conjured.
"Howling Tides!" Aisha adds into the convergence.
"Singing Stars!" Stella also adds in. Musa concentrated and sent the information to Tecna's brain. Tecna easily finishes her holographic map.

"Perfect!" exclaimed Tecna. "I got it! I think that there's some sort of secret passage under there!"

She pointed under the shell pillar platform.

"Perfect, Winter, do the honors with me, Bloom?" inquired Bloom.

"Yes, sure thing, big twin sis." Winter says while casting and aiming at the pillar with Bloom. "Snow of Sirenix!"

"Fire of Sirenix!" Bloom converges with her little twin sister.

Underneath the pillar upon which the empty oyster sat were a bunch of sea anemones with their tentacles swinging back and forth wildly.

"Well, that's just great!" ranted Stella. "I'm not don't what they're called, but I'm sure they're quite poisonous, noxious, dangerous and a bunch of other "us" words that I have no idea what they mean."

"Don't worry, Stella, I can handle this and they're just anemones." reassured Flora. "Not poisonous enough for us is their sting, but they are carnivorous and have tiny harpoons that would feel as sticky as glue or jelly upon your finger because that's how they eat fish. Calm down, dears."