Invited To Watch Virtually: Sneak Peek Chapter Arrived!

Blaze sat down on the more than comfortable infirmary beds of Cloudtower other students as soon as they were cleared of what issues they had they ran from her. She wasn't surprised they were terrified her like most of the Winx even her quartet was absent with soulful believers. They feared her and would never make her a real friend. Just like the Winx's Alfea classmates in their same year. Mirta was not in their year but she was the first witch to believe in the heroes of this tale. And that's saying something. She even fooled us to save them multiple times. She was one of the best youngest witches now changed to fairy Blaze could name.

"Well, I'll be going now, but the Winx sent you a gift, Blaze." Mirta replied. "They set up a mini computer and camera onto one of the classrooms at Alfea. They knew you wouldn't be welcome in person, but they wanted you to get to enjoy their concert virtually if you could. It'll start in an hour. Consider it a thank you. I'll be getting back to Alfea."

"Well, well the first Witch in decades to win the trust of a team of fairies, you impress me, Blaze, perhaps I shouldn't have expelled you so soon." Griffin compliments. "I was the very last witch to be a friend with a Fairy you know."

"Winter and I have something in common, something I only just realized was there in her the past 2 and a half years ago, Headwitchtress Griffin. Join me, Griffin. You deserve a concert viewing as much as I do." urged Blaze.

"Well, I uh... never thought I'd hear that from your lips." spoke Grifgin surprised. And she joined her ex-student on the bed. In an hour the tv channel came on.

"Live from Alfea Academy Classroom, Winx Club Concert starring Winter and Musa in the spotlight. This hit single is being called, "We All Are Winx!"

(Winter is a bigger vocalist than Bloom in the concerts and Musa's right between them. Winter clearly doesn't have any stage fright given that she has done as many daring things as Aisha has. So she's confident to hold her ground and shine in her moment in the spotlight herself)

Winter sang after music keeps jamming in the background for awhile now. "🎶There is a magic power
That's hidden inside of you!
Look in your heart to find it!
You're gonna feel it too!

Musa joined in with her own solo for the next verse. "🎶Just leave the world behind you,
Reach for the sky with us! (that lyric should have been us me makes sense with other songs but not this one honestly)
Get ready for Adventure.
Together, we're the Winx!"

"🎶Our travels won't be easy." sang Bloom with Winter. "But we'll get there in the end! No matter what will happen,
We'll always be your friends!🎶" (Think as if Bloom is an alto, Musa has both ranges high alto to low soprano that's a thing I did it in choir class once upon a time, and Winter has high soprano)

Musa and join in a harmonious duet. "🎶This dream is real! So just get ready for this fantasy.🎶"
The other girls chant. "Hey!" between what they just sang.

"Just come with me!" belted out Winter.

"You can make your dreams come true." Musa adds to the performance with her unique voice. "Stay with us!
Leave all your fears behind and spread your wings!
We can be Friends!

"We'll fight the dark and bring true love to the whole world." Winter and Bloom come back into the song.

"Through thick and thin, we're gonna win!" Musa continues the concert onwards. "We All Are Winx!"

"The journey's never ending." picks up Winter immediately. "But that won't stop us now!
Don't let the Darkness scare you!
No one will bring us down!"