Chapter 14: Flames of Revival

Tecna's P. O. V

Almost at once as soon as we entered, I felt as if everyone I knew was out of reach. Like all the joyful friendship and had been snatched from me, not that different from what Arcadia did to me in the Red Tower you could argue I had the most unfair test to help achieve the water stars to beat Valtor. (She honestly did). You probably think I would hate most to be a robot like I was earlier this year. But you'd be wrong. I have a secret. You remember the day of the rose in Season 1 when I said I went home and went to see my family. I didn't visit my parents. (Tecna's parents said it had been five time cycles so I am guessing five years have went by and they haven't talked to each other). The other Winx don't know that. They've never been told.

"Fraud!" A creepily eerily voice spoke out to her. It was a person in green she couldn't fully form into Tecna's reflection as electricity and water do not mix as it doesn't mix with oil. "You have lied to your friends, Tecna! This makes you worth of the title as your criminally inclined opponents. Lying for 5 years about your family? About how you rather avoid the Zenith world and the truth your Daddy saved your life! You're pathetic. You're gadgets are pathetic."

"You're just a hoax, you're not really real." Tecna said. "A virus trying to wriggle her way in I won't let you in." She blocked her ears.

"Ignoring your beloved who is the only reason you still breath today, you don't deserve to be this special hero. You're a fakeout, a false celebrity an imposter amongst the other Winx fairies they done nicer things than you ever accomplished. You're still an immature child who can't handle her emotions because your own heart is sealed in stone!"

Green eerie light beams were directed.

"You were never born, you created to be a machine on repeat, Tecna, you mean nothing to this world or anyone else, just like every Zenith citizen was created as a wireless machine on repeat. There is nothing you can achieve in this underwater world. Your victory is a mirage." It was not Tecna's voice but it sounded like someone who we would meet later facing Tecna in later years. She had green hair. "Forget your mission, forget your friends, and rest now."

Tecna shrieked as a laser-beam green cage surrounded her, zapping her and made her fall over on her back and float in the water as four green prison cell walls sealed around her. Tecna had been shown a sneak peek of a magic nemesis to come ironically now.

Musa gasps. "Where is everyone? And why is so quiet? Why can't I feel them? Their warmth anymore. Their magical trails they're too faint I can't track them."

"Ow!" Musa exclaimed.
"Got a problem with snapping clams, little Musa? Don't they also make music too just like crabs with their pincers. Do you hear that? The voice of the pitiful ocean and those whales you saved?"

"Hey let go!" exclaimed Musa as the snapping clamps faded into music sheet chains. Musa's ears were bleeding from the terrible noises as she stared at her reflection as the walls close in on her.

"Pathetic how could you hope to be a star singer?! You run away at the first spotlight chance you ever get! You've got stage fright and admit you're camera shy!" Her reflection lied about her. "You weren't even brave enough to tell your own Father how much music meant to your heart. You'll disappoint your Mother's legacy by forgetting to represent it and running away from those press groups. Do you feel sad again? There's not a single cheery note left in the Magic Universe because you failed to enlighten your friends with powerfully empowering songs.

"No, that's not true."

"The only talent you have worth any is your uniquely lovely voice which you will never have to use again. You are worthless! No one will miss your shyness! Relax, rest now and forget all your troubles. Your memories joyful and sad. You're home now for eternity." Musa's reflection spoke cruelly. It went back across the Oblivion dimension relieving tons of green yellow blocks stuck together as if by invisible super glue.