chapter 1

"Ba-khabar the toh iztiraar tha, Be-khabar hue toh itminaan aa gaya"

-------------

"Stop wasting time Imran, let's ask someone for the directions. Besides GPS doesn't work properly in villages."

"Yeah, I am fed up of taking left and right every time and I doubt we are lost" Imran replied looking for someone but all he could see was few small shops and children playing and few houses with big gates.

"Stop the car. Let's ask in that shop." Daniyal said looking at a shop where some children were present buying chips packets. He noticed a girl in mid-twenties buying a balloon and a girl around her teens was standing with her eating candyfloss.

He smiled at the girl and in return, she averted her gaze from him pulling her sister's hand she whispered something in her ear. The girl in the mid-twenties looked at him, noticed him from top to bottom and whispered something in that teen girl ear.

They both laughed suddenly making Daniyal amused and he took a few steps towards them which made the teen girl smile. He smiled again looking at her, She was looking like a cute teddy bear with chubby cheeks. Reaching near her, he bends down towards her smiling and before he can introduce, Imran jumped in the conversation.

"Hey sweetheart, I am Imran and you are?" The girl giggled at him and she blushed completely swooned by his chivalry. Before he can hear her voice, another voice disturbed him.

"What do you want?" Imran and Daniyal heard the voice of the girl from mid-twenties, Daniyal looked at her and noticed how gorgeous she was looking in her light green colour crop top with a red and black printed skirt. He noticed her kohl filled eyes and felt like it was shooting a dagger at him.

He looked at her wrists, few red bangles were dangling and chiming making his heart to pick its pace rapidly. He looked at her plump
lips coated with some lip gloss shining like a cherry. He was mesmerised looking at her. The way her hair kept swinging back and forth with the air, made his breath to stop.

He snapped out of his gazing when he felt someone's hand squeezing his shoulder reminding him of the surroundings. He noticed it was Imran and he was talking something with the girl. Imran and she conversed as some typical old friends who met after a long time with such an ease. He ran his hand in his hairs making it messy and averting his gaze from her completely.

He sat in the driver seat and soon enough he saw Imran coming towards the car. He opened the door of the passenger seat and Daniyal roared the engine to life.

"Pehli nazar mein bhi pyaar hota hai maine suna hai" soon enough he heard Imran's voice mocking him and he glared at him to shut him up. Imran laughed wholeheartedly
ignoring him.

"By the way, she was gorgeous" Imran replied making Danial groan inwardly. Daniyal ignored his brother and kept his sole concentration on the road.

"We reached finally, home sweet home of our sister!" Imran exclaimed looking at the house with large gates. One can't see what's happening inside. Listening car horn, someone from inside opened the gates revealing plush greenery and a vast parking space, where a car was parked and some chairs are placed and a maid watering the plants.

Daniyal and Imran looked impressed with the aura of the house and stepped in the house scrutinising everything. It was soon going to be the house of their sister and they wanted their sister to be in a good family so that in future no problems arise. They were impressed by the people who came to welcome them lovingly and talked with them warmly.

They liked everyone in the house and Imran saw the same girl who gave them instructions of the address
standing at the entrance of the gate conversing with his sister's soon-to-be husband.

"Oh God, What's wrong with me?" he heard Daniyal's voice at the same time who was looking disturbed now. Daniyal was cursing himself for looking at the girl and stopping
the car. The girl was haunting him with her kohl filled eyes. He pulled his hairs trying to shut his brain from hallucinating.

"What is she doing here?" He heard Imran's question and looked at him trying to read his face. He saw Nayeem talking something with that girl, he closed his eyes and opened
again to see her standing next to Nayeem.

"She is real. Not my imagination?" Daniyal muttered looking at them which Imran heard and a known smile escaped from his lips. Nayeem looked at his brothers-in-law and walked towards them engulfing them in hugs. Daniyal noticed that she dashed inside some room from the corner of his eye.

After some time they left discussing the marriage dates, the venue and preparing the guest list. They reached their home after two hours and they were questioned by their parents and sister.

"Bhaji, What's your sister-in-law's name?" Imran questioned bringing the conversation to halt and everyone looked at him suspiciously.

"Don't you dare flirt with her Immy, she is such an innocent and cute girl. I just love her." Tamkinat replied thinking about her sister-in-law who made her feel comfortable on the engagement day and her nervousness vanished knowing that she has such an awesome sister-in-law.

"Well someone else also got swooned by her. Our Daniyal bhai can't stop thinking about her." Imran replied casually eating his paratha making Daniyal choke on his food and their parents to smirk at him.

"Non-sense Ammi. Why are you even believing him? He blabbers whatever comes to his mouth." Daniyal replied clearing his throat glaring at Imran which he ignored by rolling his eyes.

"Not a bad idea Ammi, she is perfect for Daniyal." Tamkinat replied lost in her thoughts making her father nod.

"I already selected someone for Daniyal." Tamkinat heard their mother's voice breaking her possibilities.

"But she has a heart of gold. You should consider her atleast." Tamkinat replied looking at her mother making her nod in affirmation.

"You all are talking as if I am not here." Daniyal replied looking at all of them. Sighing, he got up from his chair ignoring them, he went towards his room.