chapter 7

Bewafa Waqt tha,
tum the, ya Muqaddar mera!
Baat Itni hi k, anjaam
Judaai nikla!!"

-------------------

"Kinza serve breakfast to Daniyal." Kinza heard Hoor's voice making two people look at her in shock. Imran halted eating his paratha, sensing the tension in the air radiating at the dining table. Daniyal looked at Hoor, distressed that how much her actions are hurting him. He masked his emotions and kept stern face ignoring his bleeding heart. Kinza slowly moved towards Daniyal, while serving the paratha, her hands shivered which didn't go unnoticed by him.

"Sit next to Daniyal, from now onwards it's your place." Hoor exclaimed happily as it didn't hurt sharing her husband with someone else. Kinza shook her head, pulling the chair next to Imran. She made herself comfortable, serving paratha in her plate, she started eating ignoring the surroundings making Imran to exhale a sigh.

Daniyal got up from the table completing his breakfast, he moved towards his room ignoring everyone to get his laptop bag and coat. Every day, it used to be Hoor who follows him to his room, she will help him with the tie and his wallet. Then they will share a kiss and he will leave to his office feeling ecstatic.

Hoor looked at Kinza implying for her to follow him to their room and look after Daniyal, but Kinza deliberately avoided the situation implying that she had to call her father. She quickly dashed out from the dining to the garden area pretending to call her father. Shazia and Imran exchanged a glance and shook their heads. Imran got up from his chair, he picked his coat and went towards the parking lot bidding bye to Hoor and his mom.

Reluctantly, Hoor followed towards the room which was hers at one time but not anymore from a week. She shifted to the guest room next to her husband's room, giving her room to Kinza. Daniyal looked at Hoor entering into the room from the corner of his eye but he ignored her completely and dashed out of his room as if he didn't saw her.

Hoor's heart pained looking at Daniyal. She wished that he might kiss her and might even scold her but nothing happened. She was hurt that Daniyal forgot her soon after his second marriage. She might not have any rights on him anymore. He belongs to Kinza, who is beautiful than her and can give kids to him. She wiped her tears and went downstairs to complete her remaining work.

"How many days will you avoid the situation?" Kinza heard a voice which brought her from her thoughts. She turned around and looked at Imran.

"I don't know." Kinza replied feeling helpless at her fate. She can see how much it pained Hoor and how much Daniyal was bothered with Hoor's actions. She just wanted to disappear somewhere and never come back.

"You can't run from this. Its better you accept him as your husband and it is better for everyone if it happens soon, I can't see bhabhi in pain." Imran replied glaring at Kinza reminding her the purpose of her marriage with his brother.

"What about me then? Am I not a human being? Don't I have any feelings?" Kinza replied fuming at him who was treating her as a baby producing machine. It pained that how no one tried to understand her feelings, her reason beyond the marriage.

"You can divorce bhai after the kid and my bhai's life will be back to normal." Imran replied nonchalantly going towards his car as he was getting late for the office ignoring Kinza whose heart was broken and a few tears escaped from her eyes which she wiped before anyone can see them.

-----------------

"We are going to my father's home for some days. I have to look after the house. I wanted to change the interiors for it. I will be back after two months and Hoor will accompany me. Kinza will take care of the house here." Shazia replied sipping her tea ignoring everyone's gaze.

"How about me accompanying you and let Hoor bhaji stay here?" Kinza asked hoping Shazia will consider her opinion.

"No. Hoor will accompany me because she helped me in choosing the furniture and we have lots of stuff to do. You are new in the family dear, it will take time. You get adopt to Daniyal and next time I will plan something like a honeymoon for you both. Daniyal will explain to you and you will learn everything about our family business. Imran take care of your Kinza bhabhi and Daniyal. Behave properly." Shazia replied dismissing Kinza's plead and glaring at everyone else to not say anything further.

"She is not my bhabhi." Imran muttered under his breath which Daniyal heard but he chose to be silent, processing the information he heard. He understood it was the plan of his wife and mother. He controlled his anger towards his wife closing his eyes taking a deep breath.

"Kinza bring my tea to our room soon. Don't be late, I am waiting for you." Daniyal replied playing cool making Kinza and Hoor choke on their food simultaneously. Hoor controlled her tears while Kinza gasped for air.

---------------------------------

"You shouldn't have asked me to bring the tea." Kinza replied placing his tea next to the table seeing Daniyal working in the laptop.

"You are my wife too. I have every right on you. I didn't do anything wrong." Daniyal replied normally as if he accepted Kinza as his wife wholeheartedly.

"Hoor Bhaji has every right on you before me. You should give her top most priority as she is your first wife." Kinza reminded him feeling sad by seeing Hoor's tears at the dining.

"She can hurt me as she wants and I can't do anything. I am gonna treat her the way how she is treating me. Let her taste her own medicine." Daniyal replied fuming at Hoor thinking of her behaviour from the past 6 months.

"You should understand her. She just wants your happiness. She isn't happy and I saw her tears now when you asked for the tea." Kinza replied shaking her head looking at Daniyal.

"What about me? Why can't she understand that she is my happiness and because of her stubborn nature, I have to get married to you forcedly. I wasted your life. And why the hell you are talking in her support? Shouldn't you be fighting for my love and attention?" Daniyal asked looking at Kinza. He noticed Kinza for the first time after their marriage. Her eyes are tired indicating that she cried herself to sleep and her face was looking pale. In all the fiasco he didn't think how his family's behaviour and actions were hurting Kinza.

"I don't want to take someone else's place ever. I never wanted to come in between you two. You know how your mom kept crying in front of my father and how he agreed to get us married. If it was in my hands, I would have done something else." Kinza replied helplessly looking at Daniyal.

"You should sleep. Don't poke your nose in the matters which doesn't concern you." Daniyal replied rudely leaving to the balcony feeling guilty that he ruined a girl's life robbing her from the happiness which she deserved.