chapter 9

"Kuch khel nahi h Ishq karna!
Ye zindagi bhar ka rat-jaga h!!"

-----------------

Daniyal saw her crying her heart out on the prayer mat. Two days back, he returned from London. The mansion was empty except her. He saw her dark circles under the eyes and the way she lost her weight. She became a robot who just learned to nod her head for everything. He decided that he had to take steps towards this relationship to keep him out of his guilt and to bring her back. He wanted his friend to be smiling, talking and cheerful like she always used to be before their marriage.

"Please at least scold me. Don't be like this." Daniyal asked her to know what's happening in her heart and mind. He was unable to read her like how he reads Hoor. But he noticed that Imran was nowhere in the house and he learned from servants that Imran moved to penthouse claiming he had loads of work and he would return home when he feels like to.

"I will ask you something. Will you give that to me? Promise me." Kinza asked him looking at his eyes holding his stare challenging him to agree. Daniyal noticed her eyes which were red and tired of the battle she went through. He took a deep breath to give her everything, whatever she asks cause he can't hurt her more.

"I am listening. Go ahead." Daniyal replied holding her gaze back encouraging her to speak. He wanted to free her from his Nikkah. He didn't want to care about anyone now. He wanted to free this soul who went through a lot, just because he married her.

"I want to go somewhere, away from everyone. I want to live alone. I want to gather my thoughts, my life. I hate being a corpse. I am tired. Please take my pain away. It's hurting." Kinza broke down crying vigorously. Looking at her broken form a few tears escaped from Daniyal's eyes. He quickly, for the first time in the three months of their marriage, pulled her in his arms hiding her form in his, giving her the much-needed support she wants.

"Give me some time. I will let you out of this place." Daniyal murmured caressing her hair to calm her down, while Kinza clutched his shirt unable to bear that pain. She wanted to stay away from everyone. The pain was killing her. After few minutes, Daniyal noticed she slept in his arms. He carefully picked her in bridal style and laid her on their bed and went out.

--------------------

"I will make arrangements for you in our branch in London. You have to look after the work. Don't worry, my secretary will accompany you. She will help you always whenever you are stuck. Only if you want to go." Daniyal said hesitatingly thinking that it's the best and safest option for her. She can live there alone and no one will be there to question her. Sipping their evening tea made by him, he looked at her for a response.

"Ok. Thanks so much Daniyal. I won't disappoint you. I will work hard. Don't you think that I should be in the post of an employee? I don't know much. I don't want you to take any hasty decisions." Kinza replied sipping her tea feeling better. She asked her creator to show her a new path and she got the opportunity. She doesn't want to waste it.

"I know how much capable you are in business. I trust you more than me in that matter. Don't forget to give your best. I trust my friend, whom I used to be very proud of. I want that Kinza back. I know I am responsible for your condition but I promise you, I will always have your back from now onwards." Daniyal replied sincerely making Kinza smile for a minute. Everything is falling in the place but the ache in her heart will never heal.

"When I have to leave? What will you say to your mom and wife?" Kinza questioned him knowing that if they get to know, they will kill Daniyal and her for sure.  A few worry lines appeared on her forehead making her restless.

"You are leaving today night, I already booked your flight tickets. My secretary will also accompany you. You will stay in our apartment. Don't worry about them, I will manage and don't attend anyone's calls except mine"

------------------------

Imran looked at his room filled with darkness, like how his heart is filled with it. He was unable to take a breath. His breathing became heavy making him choke. He took two gulps of water hurriedly to get himself back from all the inappropriate feelings he had. He committed a sin. How can he commit such a big sin? He never tried to harm a fly during his childhood but now he made a grave mistake.

He stood from the floor walking towards the mirror looking at his image reflecting on it. The flashes of his sin started playing like a movie making his heart compressed. He smashed the mirror forcedly making his arm bleed. The red liquid was dropping down. He was busy looking at the broken mirror now screaming that he is broken as the mirror which can't be able to fixed by anyone. The guilt was eating him alive. He wanted to vanish from the earth.

Its been two weeks he left his own mansion after the sin he committed. He dashed towards their penthouse unable to face his emotions. He moved towards his bed gripping the alcohol and started gulping it like he is drinking water. He drowned himself in alcohol. The alcohol kept him sane and alive. It made him always escape to sleep, where he didn't have any regrets or any dreams haunting him. A smile escaped from his lips before he fell into deep slumber escaping the harsh reality of his life.

Still The One ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें