chapter 3

“Naa Mangungi Tujhse Mai
Chaand yaa Aaftab!
Inn Iztiraar Raaton Mein
Bas Chahiye Tera Saath!!"

----------------

"Gosh, What are you doing to me?" Daniyal questioned caging her in his arms gazing at her intently leaning his forehead on her. Hoor tried to move away from his arms but it only made him step closer towards her making her breath hitch and her eyes started shivering. Seeing the effect he had on her, he groaned sliding his one arm around her waist, he pulled her towards him making their fronts collide with each other.

He leaned towards her lips and lightly brushed with his for a mere second, making her freeze from squirming in his hold. Their foreheads touching and their breath mingled making the heart of each to skip a beat. Unable to control his feelings, Daniyal slowly removed his hands from her making her fall on the ground. He left from the place giving her time to collect herself. He entered the hall where some people already left and Tamkinat was talking with Imran. He quickly pulled Tamkinat and whispered in her ear to look after Hoor.

Listening to him, Tamkinat quickly dashed to the garden area. She saw Hoor curled up and slightly shivering. She slowly walked towards her and engulfed her in her arms. Hoor looked at Tamkinat with her shocked eyes, hiding her face in her chest she cried unable to understand her inner turmoil.

Hoor didn't understand why she is crying, she was confused about her own behaviour for the first time. She felt the immense love at one moment and in another, she felt like she was lost. She liked his touch, his gaze, his peck and the moment when Daniyal removed his hands from her waist, she felt alone, she felt used. She hated herself for feeling the things which she shouldn't. She can still feel the butterflies in her stomach.

"Shhh. It's ok. Wipe your tears, Someone might come." Tamkinat whispered wiping her tears holding her in embrace. Hoor nodded quickly understanding her hidden meaning. She got up and went towards washroom, Tamkinat following closely behind her.

"What did you do Bhai?" Imran questioned looking at Daniyal who was looking worried and thinking something at the same time. He cursed himself for crossing the limits which he never did with anyone and he also praised himself that he did well by crossing his limits.

He understood that he can't live without her and he had every right to touch and kiss her, to make her his in every sense. He wants to be her light in every step of her life and he was sure that Hoor is gonna ignore him like anything and it's gonna be very tough for him to coax her. A smile emerged on his face thinking of his next move.

"Nothing. I want to talk about something very important tomorrow at breakfast. Good night." Daniyal replied ignoring his brother and went towards his room to sleep. But sleep was far away from his eyes. All he wanted was to take his Hoor in his arms and make love to her passionately.

Hoor wiped her face with the towel kept at the hanger and went outside by quickly making herself presentable enough. Tamkinat looked at her closely, giving her a side hug. They both moved towards the elders who were ready to leave to their houses.

After reaching home with her parents, Hoor quickly dashed towards her room feeling exhausted and frustrated that why didn't she slap Daniyal for touching her. She groaned irritated throwing her bangles on the bed, a few angry tears slipped from her eyes.

"Hoor, what the hell happened?" She heard her cousin's voice who didn't attend the function as she arrived today from the USA.

"Uzma, I screwed up" Hoor replied crying again wiping her tears as she sat on the bed.

"I should decide that. Tell me, what's the matter?" Uzma asked looking at her cousin interestingly as she never saw Hoor like that. Hoor narrated the whole incident to her, all the while a smile never left Uzma's face. She was in awe with the romance happened between them.

"Are you angry that he didn't give you a proper kiss?" Uzma asked carefully fearing about Hoor's reaction. Hoor remained silent at her place. The question kept revolving in her mind. She sighed heavily feeling restlessness.

"I am angry at myself and how can I let anyone kiss me? He didn't even ask for consent of mine." Hoor replied angrily burying her face in her hands feeling irritated but his touch still lingered on her lips.

➡️➡️➡️

Next Morning :

All were seated at the breakfast table, eating cereal and paratha. Daniyal looked at his parents, then at Tamkinat and decided that it's better to have the conversation now. He cleared his throat looking at everyone and as expected he got everyone's attention towards him except Imran's.

"I want to get married." Daniyal replied confidently looking at his parents. A smile escaped from his mother's face, she was really happy. Her son who kept avoiding marriage, now himself asked to get committed. Her happiness was in cloud nine.

"Finally. Should I say yes to Kinza's proposal?" his mother asked him feeling happy that he might say yes and she can get married him to his brother's daughter.