Epilogue

"Dard had se Guzar
na jaye kahin,
Un ko dekhey hoye
hoi Sadyan!
Un ka Chehra bikhar
na jaye kahin,
Apna Ehsaas mar na
Jaayein kahin!!"

--------------------

After 3 years:

"Are you jealous Bhabhi?" Imran asked Hoor who was looking at Kinza and Daniyal playing with Zara. While Zara was complaining to Daniyal that how her mother is not allowing her to eat enough chocolates, Daniyal reprimanding Kinza just to pacify the kid. Kinza trying to control her laughter being serious and upset just to make Zara happy.

"Why would I be? I know she loves you and he loves me forever. No one can change that." Hoor replied feeling happy brushing Imran's nonsense talks watering the plants. A smile appeared on Imran's lips, reflecting his happiness. He took steps towards them. Halting next to Kinza, he pulled her in his arms kissing her cheek lovingly, he looked at his daughter and brother.

"Imran chachu." he heard his brother's son's voice who just returned from the school looking fully energetic and a few stain marks on his white shirt which screamed trouble. He picked the bundle of joy in his arms enquiring about his day.

"Where is Ammi?" Afzal questioned not seeing Hoor in the garden. Daniyal gave Zara to Kinza and took his son in his arms carrying him towards his wife.

---------------------

After the fiasco, Imran proposed to Kinza but she ignored him to tease him for a few days. Hoor apologised for her deeds and she became best friends with Kinza. Soon Daniyal forgave her and accepted her back in his life with the same love he had for her always. They soon adopted a kid Afzal and showered him with all the love he deserved.

Kinza and Imran got married two years ago when Kinza successfully completed the project and their business spread out all over the world. Kinza gave birth to a cute girl whom she named Zara. Everyone in the house loved to pamper her including 5-year-old Afzal.