chapter 14

"Sakht kaafir tha
Jisne pehle Mir,
Mazhab-e-ishq
Ikhtiyaar kiya!"

---------------------------------------

His heart wounded reading her words scribbled on the papers. He could see her dried tears, her love for his brother. He wanted to tell her, to scream at her that she didn't cheat on him. She didn't lose her respect in his eyes. In fact, she gained more respect and pride towards her. He was ashamed that he failed to fulfil his promise as a husband. No matter in which circumstances they got married, she deserved his care and respect if not love. She deserved to be treated as a human being.

He didn't have any clue that Hoor would talk to Kinza like that. He was shocked when Hoor questioned him in the morning but now his wife lost her respect in his eyes. He got up from his chair furiously to give Hoor and Imran a lesson which they deserved.

-------------------------

18+

------------------------

"Can we talk?" She heard his voice, making her heart pick its pace. She felt alive after 6 months. She felt her heart functioning properly. She could feel the blood rushing through her veins. A heavy smile adorned her lips, her eyes became moist seeing him in her room for the first time after his second marriage. She was alive. She stood up from the couch looking at him, She nods her head holding his gaze.

Daniyal entered her room and looked at his surroundings,  Her room was lifeless. The curtains weren't open. The room was dimly lit with the night lamp. It didn't seem like her room. His Hoor always liked to keep the windows open and the room would be bright with lights except at night. He closed the door and locked it so that no one can enter the room and disturb their conversation.

Hoor kept looking at her husband. She noticed his eyes red, tired and he lost a lot of weight. She took long strides towards him and as soon as he turned towards her, she hugged him tightly squeezing the breath out of him. He stumbled on his steps but caught her in his arms reciprocating his love towards her. He missed being with her. He missed being in her arms. He missed waking next to her, every morning. He missed her caress, her touch, her kisses, her scent.

She inhaled his scent tightening her hold around his neck. She buried her face in his neck and kept crying feeling him, while he uttered sweet nothings to her. After a few minutes, she moved from his embrace holding his hand and pulled him towards the couch. Daniyal sat on the couch and immediately pulled Hoor in his lap. He missed cuddling with her. A deep sigh escaped from his lips feeling content for some time.

Hoor showered him with kisses on his face, while Daniyal caressed her hair and claimed her lips in a passionate kiss pouring his love and anger towards her. He bit her lower lip fiercely making her hiss for a second. He caressed her lip with his tongue turning the pain into sweet.

"I missed you so much." Hoor uttered breathlessly after the make-out session looking at his eyes, playing with his hair. She pecked his lips unable to keep herself away from him.

"I was here. With you, always" Daniyal replied caressing her bare waist making her blush and squirm in his lap. He missed teasing her skin, After a long time, he was feeling his smooth soft silky skin under his. He wanted to claim her and make love to her again. He kept his desire at bay to have the heated discussion which needs a lot of patience and understanding.

"No, you were with Kinza for 3 months. Was she so good that you never cared for me?" came her accusing question which made him cringe but at the same time, he liked her jealousy. He squeezed her stomach nibbling her neck, he gave her a hickey marking her as his.

"Do you love me?" Daniyal asked looking at Hoor, her chest rapidly heaving up and down with his assaults. She looked so breathtaking to him. He slipped his hands under her shirt feeling her soft skin caressing her.

"I love you so much that nothing matters to me in this world. I can do anything for you, to see you smile." Hoor replied kissing his cheek lovingly looking in his eyes which twinkled and showed how much he loves her.

"What if I want to divorce you?" Daniyal questioned looking at her. A few tears escaped from her eyes as he expected. She abruptly stood up from his lap, and her hand-printed on his cheek forcedly making him wince. He didn't expect a slap from her though. A smirk tugged at his lips which turned into a thin line before he looked at her.

"She wants you to divorce me right? I knew it. She is such a cunning woman. I told her to get away from our lives as soon as possible. How can she even try to snatch you away from me?" Hoor questioned furiously clutching his collar with her tiny hands shaking him. Her eyes turned red with anger towards Kinza. Daniyal removed her firm grip from his collar and hold her hands in his with a tight grip almost hurting her.

"It's correct then. How can you stoop so low Hoor? How can you question a girl whether she slept with someone? How can you even talk like that? This isn't the Hoor I fell in love with. You are someone else. You became so selfish and so rude that you don't know how much you hurt a soul." Daniyal questioned her looking at her eyes, which are speaking volumes. It's not like he didn't believe what Kinza has penned down. He wanted Hoor to accept her mistake on her own and she did it.

"I hurt someone? You both hurt me Daniyal. As soon as you got married, you didn't even look at me once. Kinza always took you away from me. Just because she is fertile and she can have your kids doesn't mean she will get all your love and attention. What about me? Why didn't you ever lifted my calls and replied to my texts?" Kinza asked him furiously jerking her hands from his grip.

"Weren't you the one who tied us in a marriage? Weren't you the one who shifted to the guest room? Didn't you vanish with mom for 2 months leaving your husband with another girl? Didn't you think that you were hurting me? I never asked you to get me married. It was all you from the start, It was you who blackmailed me into it. It was you who is responsible for everything. Just imagine if you were in Kinza's place and someone else asked you that disgusting questions and the rude behaviour you showered on her. Just think." Daniyal replied tiredly sitting on the couch feeling exhausted. No matter how much he ever tried to make her understand, she didn't listened ever. He decided that he will divorce her from his life and remain single forever.

Not giving her enough time to think and ponder on her thoughts, he kept the divorce papers on the bed which he already signed along with Kinza's diary next to it. He dashed towards his room to take a cold shower which will soothe his heart and headache. He had to search for his idiot brother too.