Evangeline

in this imagine, my oc for this imagines name is Evangeline Adair, she is British and she and trinity are the same age. her characters name is Nan'ti. 

3rd person:

Evangeline and the rest of her cast mates were all getting ready for all the interviews that they were gonna have that day.

"do we really have to go do interviews today?" Evangeline said. "Yes, we kind of don't have a choice" said jack. "don't worry, we'll be fine. I'm sure it'll be fun" Bailey told her.

"I hope so" Evangeline said."hey at least I'll be there"said trinity, as she wiggled her eyebrows

Evangeline chuckled as she did. "yeah your right"

Evangeline was glad that she had a cast mate who was her age because if she was being honest she would be a little sad if she was the youngest person in the cast. 

~~~<3~~~

now Evangeline, Trinity, and Jamie were in an interview and they were all answering 'who's most likely to' questions. 

"I'm Jamie flatters and I play Neteyam" he said with a humorous voice,"I'm trinity bliss and I play tuktirey" she said "and I'm Evangeline Adair and I play Nan'ti" she said. 

"and we're going to be getting up to" he waited for trinity to finish his sentence. "Who's most likely to" trinity said in a lively voice. 

~~cool intro music~~

"um you pick first" Jamie said holding the box up to Evangeline. "Who's most likely to steal something from set?" she read the question aloud. "well" he started as he looked to Trinity, "your a really kind person and" he looked to Evangeline " you've got a pure and sweet soul" they both smiled "I'm not a nice person and I don't have a pure soul" he said while laughing, which got Trinity and Evangeline to laugh. 

"I'll do the stealing for us" he said with a smile. "I guess so, I mean I wouldn't call it stealing but sometimes I'd just go home and there would be some of the plastic balls from the tank in my hair" Trinity said. " that is stealing by coincidence, to be fair though if I did steal, I'd steal something for all three of us, and what about you Evangeline?" Jamie said. "I remember this time when I accidentally stole one of the props from set" she said. "how did you accidentally steal something" he asked, Trinity nodded in agreement. " well, I was holding it and I was also trying to ask James a question, but he walked away so I put it in my pocket and tried to follow him, don't worry though I gave it back" Evangeline said while chuckling.

"see this is what I mean by pure soul, she gave it back" Jamie said, smiling. "next question" trinity announced rather loudly.

Jamie picked this time "who's most likely to cry over a movie?" 

"Maybe...me?" Trinity said, "maybe you" Jamie repeats, leaning back a little.

"I think you would" -e

" I have cried over movies" -t

" is it definitely you or maybe you?" -j 

they all said at the same time, they all chuckled because of it. 

" I um have a little secret, all my crying in life was done for movies" he admitted, after a few minutes of silence, Jamie said " well that got really weird really quickly, I'm checking off that one time to move on" and they laughed.

"here you go" holding the box out to trinity. " who's most likely to hold their breath under water for the longest?" she said. " we argue about this a lot between us and the cast members, the only way to prove it is to hold our breath right now, ready guys? 3 2 1" as he said this, we all inhaled. he gave up quickly and Trinity and Evangeline held their breath while staring each other down for a minute before trinity lost and Evangeline won.  

"Yes! I win" she said. " the longest out of all the cast members was 7 minutes, right?" Evangeline said as she looked to her cast members for confirmation. "8 minutes I think"said Trinity.

" Kate Winslet apparently got to 8 minutes of breath holding, she beat everbody"he said, while Trinity was chanting Kate's name. 

"Who's most likely to reveal spoilers?" Jamie announced, they all looked at Evangeline. 

"Eva can not keep a secret to save her life" trinity said. "yeah, I'm sure she's already told the ending to too many people to keep count" Jamie said. "Hey, I haven't told it to that much people" she defended herself. they looked at her with a face that said 'u sure about that'

"ok ok ok, I've told at least 50 people" she admitted. " I told you so" trinity and Jamie said it at the same time. "in my defense, I was just having a conversation and forgot that they didn't know, I'm so used to being around the cast so I'm used to everyone knowing the ending" she defended.

"lets move on"

"Who's most likely to be best friends with Kate Winslet?" 

"Leonardo DiCaprio" Evangeline said, they all looked at her and laughed.

~~~<3~~~ 

they all answered more questions, until the interview was over.

"be sure to check out avatar in cinemas the 16th of" trinity looked over to both Jamie and Evangeline, waiting for one of them to finish her sentence "December" Jamie responded.  "Bye everyone!" Evangeline said, happily.

~~~<3~~~

"I'm so glad we're halfway done with interviews for today!"Evangeline said, exaggerating to 'so'. "how many more interviews today?" she also said. "just 3 or 2 more" Jamie informed her. "Alright" she responded, while laying her head on trinity's shoulder. 

~~~<3~~~

After awhile, the interviews were over  and Evangeline was very embarrassed. Lets just say that Trinity accidentally blurted out who Evangeline's celebrity crush was. 

to be continued...

if you wanna know how that happened and who her celebrity crush is then just let me know and I'll do a part two!

anddddd goodbye for now my lovelies❤️