Filip Geljo~Forbidden Before Birth

Fraternizing with the Geljo's has always been forbidden for the y/l/n's. Though that would be hard for y/n since she goes to school with their son, Filip. The two were constantly bickering. It was quite annoying.
Through all this arguing, y/n couldn't help but feel something for the boy. This feeling was something she could never actually understand. It was an odd feeling to the girl. Y/n likes to believe it's annoyance or hate but her best friend knows better, as they all do.

"Ugh! Really Geljo? How careless can you be!" y/n says. The boy just ruined her cashmere sweater with his stupid coffee! How rude! "Well maybe this whole thing wouldn't have happened if you weren't so clumsy." he fires back.

"Wow Filip, really mature of you. I wonder when you'll start owning up to the mistakes you make." She says in retaliation. "Yeah okay well-" Filip gets cut off by y/b/n (your bsf)

"Do you guys hear that? I think that's the bell, let's go y/n!" she says taking off with y/n. "Y/n, you need to stop acting like you hate him, we all know this whole 'I hate you' act is a cover. How oblivious an you be! I know it would "Forbidden" but that makes it all the more romantic! Please-" y/b/n says.

"Just stop! i'm getting tired of this whole 'get Filip and y/n together' operation! Besides, even if i did like him it would never work. So just please, let it go." the girl says.

"Okay, but can you at least try to be his friend? You don't have to be mean to each other all the time." y/b/n says. Y/n stayed quiet as she thought for a while. "Fine, but i'm only doing this for you." she says. "Finally! Oh crap, let's go or we're actually going to be late." y/b/n says.

During class y/n heard something fall on the floor, then felt someone tap her shoulder. "Y/n lend me a pencil?" the person says, it's Filip. "Absolutely no-" the girl paused, thinking about her friend's words. "Sure I guess." y/n says handing him the pencil.

"Thank you" The Geljo boy says in disbelief that y/n y/l/n actually gave him a pencil and said something that wasn't remotely rude. "Don't mention it." She says, turning back to the board.

"Bro something crazy happened during class." Filip says to his best friend Duane. "What happened this time?" Duane says thinking it's gonna be about y/n being mean again. "During class I dropped my pencil and it rolled away so I asked y/n for another one and she said exactly this 'Sure I guess'. Bro do you know what this means?" Filip asks. "What does it mean?" Duane ushers. "It means she doesn't hate me so much anymore, and that means I have a chance." he says.

"Wow i'm happy for you mate. But there's also one tiny problem." Duane says. "Which is?" Filip says. "I could be wrong, but don't your parents hate y/n's parents. which also makes them hate y/n?" Duane says. "Bro I don't care. My parents want me to have a Romeo and Juliet plot so bad. I'm sick of them. Ima do what I want for a change." Filip says. "Finally, it's about time." Duane says.

Lying in bed, all y/n could think about was Filip. Filip Filip Filip. It was starting to give her a headache.
His smile is so pretty, His eyes are so lovely, Oh how his hair falls perfectly in his face, and those lips.. oh how I wanted to kiss them. Wait what!? No that's wrong! I hate Filip Geljo! I hate him, I hate him, I hate him. But... do I really?

Ugh all this thinking was give her a headache. Maybe I should go see him. Does he even want to see me? Well it's too late now seeing as the girl already had her shoes on and was making her way to the front door, careful to not wake her parents.

Just as she was going to turn the door knob, she heard a voice. Not just any voice, her Mother's voice. "Honey, where are you off too?"
"I'm going out to see my friend." She answers. "Is it y/b/n? She's a nice girl-" her mother. "No mom i'm, i'm going to see Filip." y/n hesitates before deciding to answer truthfully. "Filip who? Filip Geljo? Honey you know I forbid you from interacting with him and his family whatsoever." Her mother says with a stern voice.

"Why mom? Is it because of whatever bullshit you have with his mom?" She says "Y/n! don't you-" "No! i'm tired of this! I'm tired of the constant the Geljos this, the Geljos that. Well guess what mom, I don't care anymore! Whatever bullshit you have with his mom, I suggest you sort it out because i'm going. Whether you like it or not."

Walking out that door, y/n could faintly hear the sound of her mother sobbing. How pathetic. As soon as she jumped off the last step she ran into a wall. Except it's not a wall, it's Filip.

"y/n I-" "Filip-" they say in sync. both start arguing over who gets to go before Filip just goes.
"Look y/n, I know we've never really gotten along but I really need you to know that I love you. Like a lot. I always have. You don't have to say anything, matter a fact i'll say it for you. After this we can go back to being enemies." He finished.

"I don't want to go back." with that she grabs his neck and pulls him down to kiss his lips. The kiss was sweet and full of passion. Once they both pulled away, y/n says "Filip i've always loved you. I've only just realized it now." sealing it with a kiss.

I didn't know how to end it. This is it. Thank you for motivating me🙏🏽 I needed it. 💋