britain dalton~anxiety

this wasn't requested but I wanted to do one with him sooo ya

warning: anxiety and fluff

"I'm sorry, I have to go" britain said, running out the room. 

y/n and britain were in an interview and the interviewer was starting to ask personal questions. britain couldn't handle it, thats where we are now.

"sorry" was all y/n said before rushing to find britain. 

"britain! britain where are you?!" y/n shouted, when she saw some people passing by, she asked "have you seen someone run through here?" desperately, the person pointed her in the right direction. she muttered a thank you and ran off in hopes of finding him. 

when she found him, a wave of relief washed over her only for worry to take its place when she saw his hands shaking and how distraught he looked. "can I touch you?" she asked and when he nodded, she grabbed his hands, kissed his knuckles and hugged him. 

"are you okay? what's wrong?" she asked him with a gentle tone. "I just- I couldn't take it. the interviewer- the questions- I was so overwhelmed. It was too much" he replied. his voice was so shaky, it made y/n want to cry. "it's okay baby, you're okay" she said trying to comfort him. 

when he finally calmed down, she asked "do you want to leave?" "but the interview-" he started, only to get cut off with "don't worry about that, I'll just call me manager to cancel it"she reassured. "lets just go back home and relax and forget about everything" 

y/n continued about how they were gonna eat ice cream until they explode and watch movies and cuddle, but britain was too busy staring at her in admiration and love, thinking to himself how did I get so lucky? 

sorry this was really short, if I did something wrong let me know so I can fix it <3

make sure to request!

as always, goodbye my lovelies❤️