filip geljo~betrayal pt 2

okokok you guys seemed to like pt 1 and a few of you wanted pt 2 sooo here I am.

@AmariWilliams282  gave me a really good idea for this so I will be using it.

dw!! good ending this time ;)

warning: angst, sadness, betrayal, liar

"y/n, what do you have to say about the big break up?" an interviewer asked y/n 

see, y/n and filip were publicly dating before all the happened and when they broke up, well, lets just say the world was in pain.

"uhm, I don't really want to talk about it" she replied to which the interviewer understood, but something caught his eye and he decided to ask "how do you feel that filip has already moved on?" as soon as he said that, y/n saw filip at the premiere, with another girl.

when the two of them broke up y/n was so sad and angry at the fact filip didn't give her a chance to explain what happened. she was so heartbroken at the fact that he didn't seem to want to listen. and to see that he has already moved on was like someone crushed her heart in the palm of their hand with no remorse. 

if it wasn't for the fact that she was at a premiere then she probably would have bursted into tears, also her make up was another thing that she hoped would not be ruined. 

"if filip wants to be with someone else even if our break up just happened 1 week ago then I support it. I want him to be happy" she lied straight through her teeth. of course she wants him to be happy, but not if it's not with her. "okay and I think that raps up this interview I hope you have a nice night!" the interviewer said. "thank you and don't forget to watch Avatar:The Way of Water, only in theaters!"she said trying to sound enthusiastic when in reality she was far from it.

~~~

now it was time for the cast photos. normally y/n wouldn't mind it but Jim just had to put y/n and filip together for the photos, since their characters in the movie were love interests. 

the whole time, y/n was trying her best to pretend like she didn't feel filip's eyes on her. as soon as pictures were over, she got away from him as fast as possible. when the premiere was over the whole cast went to a party, but filip just had to bring that girl with him as well. as the night went on, you could see y/n glaring at the couple. y/n was too upset about filip "moving on"  the whole night, to notice the way that every time the girl tried to hold filip's hand, he would shake it off. the way every time she tried to start conversation with him, he'd give her zero of his attention.

he felt bad for it, but she wasn't her. 

when the party was over, just as filip was about to leave, y/n pulled him aside to talk. filip was so confused and was about to talk, when y/n spoke "no! let me talk!" and that made him shut up. "I don't understand what you thought you saw the other night and why it made you break up with me. I want to know, so tell me" she said

"oh don't act so innocent, like you weren't cheating on me." he said. is that what he really thought of her? did he really think I would do that to him? she thought. "what no! I would never do that!why would you even think that!" 

"so what, your lips weren't on his? or was i hallucinating"he said

"they were but I never wanted that! that guy was forcing himself on me!" and as she said that, he finally put the pieces together. {a/n: dumb guy🙄} "if only you listened to me when I was trying to talk to you that night, if you had just listened, then you would know. but instead you assumed that I cheated on you! you left me there! all alone!" he tried to get a word in but she kept talking.

"you left me and I needed you! I needed you but you weren't there! and then you show up with another girl, not even a week after we broke up!" he tried again to speak but "no! it is my turn to talk!" after a few seconds of silence she spoke again "I'm starting to think you never loved me. I think you were so relieved to see that guy kissing so you could finally have a chance to leave me. an you know what? if you want to date that girl then go for it because it seems like she makes you happy"and with that she started to walk away, but before she could he grabbed her arm and said 

"I get it" y/n was so relieved to hear that

"I get it, I understand that you're to scared of losing me, so scared that you made up this whole story-"

"no!" she bursted out crying "you don't get it! please what does it take for you to believe me" she was practically begging now. "stop lying" as he said this, y/n realized the truth and as she did, it started raining.

"no no I get it now" her voice shaking as she started "this whole time, I thought you loved me. every time you said 'no matter what It'll always be you" I now know you were the one lying." she finished.

and he started " yes finally, I was wondering when you would get it"

at this moment, y/n was crying the hardest she's ever cried before. "now if you would excuse me, my date is waiting for me. bye I guess"he said, coldly. 

y/n was left there standing in the rain as her tears became one with it. she felt ashamed for thinking someone would really love her. and so there she was vowing to herself to never fall in love ever again, in fear of her heart breaking another time. 

woah that was the longest chapter by far 

don't hate me for this ending, I'm sorry!!

what did you think of this??  

alsoooo I think I will be doing an alternate ending, IF you want it. reply to THIS and let me know. 

anddd as always, goodbye for now my lovelies❤️