Filip Geljo~Insecure

Heyyyyyyy so this was requested by @AmariWilliams282

This imagine contains mentions of the reader starving themselves so if you are sensitive to that type of stuff then pls this was your warning ♥️

Filip and I had plans to go out for dinner today. Did i want to go? No, not at all. Don't get me wrong, of course I want to see him it's just that ever since Filip has announced that him and I were a couple, i've been getting so much hate. It's so hard to deal with, I haven't told Filip and I don't plan on it anytime soon.

I was lying on my bed scrolling through the hate comments on my recent post,

"sweetie, pls don't ever wear that shirt again😬"

"Why is Filip even with someone like her"

"Ew why does she look like that💀💀"

"Yikes..."

when I get a text from Filip.

LOML♥️😍:
Hey hunnnn are you ready for tonight???

How am I supposed to tell him I can't go out because I don't want to eat? He won't understand.

Y/n:
Oh you know i'm actually not feeling too good☹️
Can we plan for another time?

LOML♥️😍:
Oh nooooo I hope you feel better♥️
and ofc it's no big deal🫶🏽

I feel terrible for lying but he wouldn't get it. I have to stop eating so much if i want to be pretty. I don't even know why Filip is with me. He's probably only with me out of pity. So many thoughts race through my head as I scroll through pinterest looking at all these beautiful girls who have these perfect bodies. It's not fair. My eyes are soon flooded with tears as I think about everything.

My sobs are suddenly so loud that I don't hear the front door opening and soon my own door opening. I gasp suddenly feeling a hand touch my own, I look up to see Filip staring at me. I just cry more think about how he is seeing me like this and how the only thing I can do is cry, so pathetic.

"Hey, hey, hey what's wrong?" Filip asks. "I can't- It's not- It's not fair. I can't-" I say, stuttering through my tears. "Hey, It's okay, It's okay" He comforts me. "You're alright, I'm here."

After awhile the tears come to an end and Filip is looking at me, waiting until i'm ready to explain what's happening. "Y/n, whatever it is, I'm going to help you get through it. I want to know everything, so please tell me, whenever you're ready."

"Filip I don't-" i sigh before continuing. "Everyday I get so many hate comments and it's too much. I hate how I look. I hate eating. I hate looking in the mirror. Everytime I do, I'm reminded of what I don't have. I don't have a pretty face or a nice body. Everything about me is so disgusting. How can you bare to be seen with me?"

Filips face looked hurt and upset. "Y/n you are so beautiful. You are literally the most beautiful person I have ever seen. You are perfect. I am lucky to even be seen with you. It hurts me knowing you don't think the same. I never ever want you to feel like you have to starve yourself just because you don't think you're good enough because you are." Filip said.

"It's not that easy." I say. "How about this, If you promise me that you will try to eat something, I promise to listen to taylor swift." Filip says. My eyes light up, Filip hates her music and i've been trying so hard to get him to like it. "Okay."

"There's the smile I love so much. Now, how about we go get some ice cream?" He says. "Yes but we have to get baskin robins." I say with a smile. "Done." Filip responds with a chuckle.

Heyyy so I don't really love this but I need to get this out while I still have some time♥️♥️♥️