filip geljo~ jealous

requested by AmariWilliams282 

I remember reading something like this but I can't remember where from. also incase you guys want to, I am taking requests for the casts characters. 

warnings: jealousy? (let me know if theres more)

"is that all for the drink?" this male waiter said. 

y/n and filip wanted to have a nice lunch together at a small restaurant. so that's where they were right now. 

"um excuse me, you haven't even asked him what he wants" y/n said with a look of 'are you serious?' on her face. "oh sorry, I didn't see you there" the waiter said to filip, obviously lying. 

"yeah it's fine, um I'll just have an iced tea." filip said trying to not let this ruin their date. "ok I'll have those right out for you" though he said it like he was talking to the both of them, the waiter was looking straight at y/n. as soon as he left, y/n said "that was weird" 

"yeah it was, but lets just ignore it. I don't want this to ruin our date" filip said while holding y/ns hand over the table. "okay" she said and let go of filip's hand when the waiter came back with their drinks "here you go and what can I get started for you today?" he said while, again, looking at y/n. "I'll have the chicken alfredo pasta." she said. "I'll have the chicken sandwich." filip ordered. "ok i'll have that right out for you." still staring at y/n. y/n was beginning to feel uncomfortable.  

"that guy keeps staring at you" filip said, getting annoyed. "I know, I'm starting to get uncomfortable" y/n admitted. "It's okay, just ignore him." 

"yeah okay." she said. eight minutes went by and the food was ready. so the waiter brought the couple their food, interrupting the laughter that went on. "heres the chicken alfredo pasta and the chicken sandwich."  he said while the couple thanked him. "let me know if you need anything" he said while winking at y/n. 

y/n just pretended like she didn't see it, but filip was really starting to get angry (and a smidge of jealousy)at the fact that this waiter was openly flirting with his girlfriend in front of him. "ugh whats his deal" y/n said. filip didn't respond and just started to eat his food. y/n noticed this but chose not to say anything.

once they were finished, the waiter came and left them the check which they paid but before the two could leave the waiter said to y/n "hey call me sometime" holding a paper out to her which she just stared at. before she could reject him, filip said "hey man could you stop hitting on my girlfriend" angrily and you could tell. the stupid waiter looked taken aback, he just said "sorry didn't know you two were dating" he said but no one believed him. "it was pretty obvious anyway" y/n said with a glare before she took a hold of filips hand a left.

the rest of the day, the couple tried their best to forget about earlier events. at the end of the day, they just watched a movie on the couch and cuddled.

this wasn't really jealousy but it was okay, let me know what you thought of this. 

make sure to request!!

and as always goodbye my lovelies ❤️