Filip Geljo

this was requested by @jesseblueberryx 

you didn't really say what the "topic" you wanted for this so I hope you like what I wrote. also this one is reader.

"I wish we didn't have to be a secret" y/n said. You and Filip were currently cuddling before you had to do interviews. You guys both decided that it was best to keep your relationship secret from the public for now. 

 "yeah because I want to scream to everyone that your mine" Filip said, smiling down at her.  "I love you Filip" y/n said. "I love you too my y/n" Filip replied. 

Suddenly, both of your phones went off letting you know that it's time to leave for interviews. 

"ugh I don't want to go I want to stay here with you" y/n said, holding onto Filip tighter. "Me too I want to just hold you." he replied. So you stayed like that until Filip decided that if you guys didn't leave now, that you wouldn't hear the end of it from your cast mates. "we have to get up now y/n" Filip announced. "whyyyy" she said. "because if we don't then the whole cast won't stop bugging us about it" Filip said. "why do you have to be right?" y/n said.

"Because I'm me duh" he said in a humorous tone. Y/n just rolled her eyes in reply. 

As they were about to part ways, y/n said "wait" Filip looked back to her waiting for her words. "just one more hug please" she said reaching out. "of course" he said all smiley. 

"you better come over later when interviews are over" she said but it was muffled because her face was in his chest. "of course I will, how could I stay away?" he replied "I love you Filip, I'll see you later" y/n said. "I love you too my y/n, I'll see you soon" he said 

and before he could walk away, y/n kissed him right on the lips, leaving him to smile longingly at her. 

 what do you think of this?? I don't know if I like it so be sure to comment you opinions!! also you can always request so be sure to do that! 

and as always, goodbye my lovelies❤️