Filip Geljo~paparazzi

requested by @AmariWilliams282  

sooo you asked for filip x oc so im going to use you as the oc, I hope thats ok!!  you also didn't say the "topic" you wanted for this so I hope you like what I ended up writing!

"hey over here!" 

click 

"smile for the camera!" 

flash 

"what do have to say about the movie?"

that was all amari and filip heard when they walked out of a coffee shop. they were bombarded with camera clicks, flashing lights, and paparazzi shouting at them. amari was feeling overwhelmed with everything. she was not at all used to this, as avatar was the only movie she's ever been in.

as if filip had a sixth sense for amari, he looked to her, already knowing how she felt. he knew he had to do something when he saw the look on her face.

"hold my hand, okay? It's gonna be over soon." he whispered to her. 

she nodded her head and grabbed his hand. amari could feel filip tugging her to their limo {I don't know, I had to use something 😭}, desperately trying to get away from the crowd. 

"hey are you and filip exclusive?" some paparazzi said while he grabbed amari's hand forcefully. 

"hey get your hands off her!" filip said while roughly shoving the hand away from amari and finally getting into the limo. the driver immediately took off and the both of them were very relieved. 

"are you okay?" filip asked amari. "yeah i'm fine, just a little shaken up" amari answered. filip nodded, satisfied with that response. 

as soon as the couple got back to their room, they just cuddled and relaxed for the rest of that day.

I hope you enjoyed this! I think it's ok so be sure to leave your feedback!!

my requests are always open so please go request!!

and as always, goodbye my lovelies❤️